Lovers To Lost

Movie oneshot

<Total words:489>

Harumi opened Lloyd's door as He clutched his towel.

"RUMI!"Lloyd screamed, with a blush on his face.Water still dripping from his hair.She giggled

"Its not like I've seen you Naked before~"Harumi said with a smirk.

"J-Just turn around!"Lloyd said as Harumi complied.

"Can I turn around now?"Harumi asked.

"Yes."Lloyd said as Harumi turned around and hugged Her boyfriend.

Lloyd immediately hugged back as they both fell ontop off the bed, Cuddling.They both snuggled up against each other as Lloyd rubbed her back gently.

"I love you~"Lloyd said.

"I Love you more"Harumi whispered in his ear.

"Impossible."Lloyd whispered.

"Lloyd, can you leave the city with me?"Harumi asked.

"What why?" Lloyd asked.

"Theres a restaurant I wanna go too"Harumi said.

"Alright."

~Few Days Later~

"You ready Lloyd?" Harumi asked sweetly.

"You look beautiful darling."Lloyd said.

"Your so romantic, Handsome~"She giggled pecking his cheek.

"He doesn't get that from his father."Koko said.

"Love you mom, we'll be back soon."Lloyd said as they left.

~Hour later~

Koko made herself Green tea before she heard a knock at the door.

"Garmadon?!"Koko yelled stepping back.

"Come with me, Please.Come home"Garmadon said.

"This IS my home.Mine and MY son  Lloyd's home."Koko said.

"You don't have a choice.Hes my son aswell."Garmadon said."Now come home"He ordered.

"Is he your son?Because you have NOTHING to do with him."Koko snapped as Garmadon pulled her arm.

"Your coming with me, Love"Garmadon said pulling Koko.She struggled but Garmadon was too strong.

Once he got Koko to safety and General H got Lloyd out of the city, he could commence his plan.Operation Destroy.

~Time skip~

"That meal was lovely Rumi, we should go there again"Lloyd said

"I agree, Love"Harumi giggled.

"Im gonna pull over I smell fire."Lloyd said thinking it was the engine.He checked it and it was fine.He followed the smell before Looking at Ninjago city.It was Covered in fire.

"What HAPPENED!" Lloyd yelled to himself.

"Im sorry"Lloyd heard Harumi mutter.

"What did you do!"Lloyd yelled.

"Your father wanted me to get you out of the city.And I wanted to go on a date,so.Your Friends And your Mother is okay!" Harumi said.

"You work for my father!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi dropped her head and nodded slightly.

"Yes, it was the only way I could get close to you!"Harumi said."Just come with me to you're fathers.I can explain it better there."Harumi pleaded.

"No, I wont!" Lloyd yelled as Harumi walked to him cupping his cheek."Consider yourself dumped!"Lloyd yelled running away.

"Lloyd NO!Please this wasn't my idea!"Harumi begged.She started crying as She came to her knees.

"I want You Lloyd!"Harumi cried.She shouldn't off done this.She loved Lloyd with all her heart, she was the only person she loved.And he just left her...