Two Sides Of The Quiet One

"Quiet one we Have the Green ninja"Kai said throwing Her on the Floor.Lloyd lifted Her chin to face him.

"Please You can change.Do the Right thing"Harumi whispered Weakly.

"Shh Kitten.Everything will be better"Lloyd whispered Huskily putting some loose Hair behind her ear.He pulled her into his chest.She rested weakly as a small blush invaded her cheeks.

"I'll see if she Gives me any... Information about the Resistance."Lloyd said carrying her bridal style to his dorm.

~~In Lloyd's Room~~
" Aww Kitten don't be Shy~"Lloyd giggled.Harumi broke free from his grip and Jumped on his bed, her fists in the air.Lloyd Laughed and put his hands around Her fists

" Kitten I know you don't want to hurt me."Lloyd whispered Before Planting a Hungry Kiss on Harumi's lips.His tongue slipped into Her mouth.Harumi moaned as Her Hands were pinned with One of Lloyd's strong hands.She couldn't fight against the Superior Boy.Harumi kissed back, Her Tongue being dominated by the Blonde.He could feel Lloyd's Smirk.He let Harumi's hands go before pulling back.

"Ll-Lloyd that was amazing but... Why?I'm the Green Ninja you're enemy?" Harumi asked carresing Lloyd's cheek.

"Kitten you are Not MY enemy.I love you Baby~I want you."Lloyd said holding Harumi's hand.

"Here let me clean your wounds.I know They can be a bit rough."Lloyd said Lifting Harumi's Gi up revealing a few slash marks.

"I guess you didn't come without a fight."Lloyd chuckled as Harumi laughed.

"I missed your sence of Humour.O-Ow"Harumi winced from the pain as Lloyd traced his hand across her arm.Harumi laughed as Lloyd kissed her arm.

"Rumi I love You.I won't let anyone hurt you, ever!" Lloyd said pulling Her into a hug.They stayed in that position until they both fell asleep.