The Princess's Secret

<Total words:532>

Harumi held her arm as She watched the ninja played their Video games.She rubbed her arm up and down as Lloyd watched.He was worried about her.She had been acting strange latly.He got up and walked over to her.

"Is something wrong Rumi?"Lloyd asked.Harumi kept rubbing her arm, ignoring the blonde."Rumi?"Lloyd asked lifting her chin.

"Huh?Oh Hey Lloyd"Harumi said.

"Are you okay?You seem distant, and pale."Lloyd said.

"W-What?N-No I'm Fine Lloyd, I promise"Harumi Said weakly.

"But your Not.Please, tell me"Lloyd said as he held her chin making her look into his eyes.

"Fine"She said dragging him through the hallways of the bounty until it lead to his room.She opened the door and sat him down on his bed.

"Now will you tell me what's wrong?"Lloyd asked.Harumi nodded.

"So you know how...Vampires Need Blood to survive?"Harumi asked as Lloyd nodded but Rose a brow."Well your Elemental energy makes Blood for you.You have an infinite supply basically."Harumi said."Well I was gonna ask.Can I have some of your B-Blood?" Harumi asked as Lloyd burst into tears off laughter.

"H-Harumi you're not a vampire!"Lloyd giggled.Harumi sighed before She turned into a bat and circled Lloyd before turning back to normal."W-What?H-How?"Lloyd asked.

"When the Great devour Destroyed the city, my parents died and I was supposed to aswell.However I made a deal with the devil...I got adopted and became this monster."Harumi said as Lloyd hugged her.

"Your not a monster.Here Just get it over with"Lloyd said.Harumi smiled meakly and kissed Lloyd's neck up and down.

" Are you ready?"Harumi asked as Lloyd nodded.She bit down and started sucking the blood.He groaned as Harumi put her hand over his mouth.She pulled back and licked the bite mark.Lloyd suddenly fainted As Harumi caught him.She put him in the bed as she saw a pink blush spread across his face, same with hers.She kissed his ear and layed next to him. "Thank you Lloyd"She whispered

Time skip

Lloyd woke up groggily as he rubbed his neck.Harumi hugged him and pulled him back down.

"R-Rumi, it still hurts."Lloyd said.Harumi blew the spot gently making Lloyd shiver.

"I know how to stop it, but you must trust me"Harumi said.Lloyd nodded as Harumi cupped his cheek and kissed Him.Lloyd was shocked but didn't pull back.He did like Harumi and she was an amazing kisser.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip before Pulling back." There, feel it now."She said as Lloyd obliged.The bite mark was gone." There"She said kissing his cheek.

"Harumi if I wasn't the green Ninja would you still do this?"Lloyd asked.

"No"Harumi said simply.

"Really!Why?"Lloyd said.

"Because you're Mine.And I love you"Harumi said as She tightly hugged him.Lloyd smiled."And I know you love me too, Master Lloyd~"She giggled.

"Was I seriously that inlove?" Lloyd asked.

"Your not good at hiding your feelings. Especially from Me"Harumi said while stroking his cheek.He purred at the touch and slowly fell asleep.She giggled and cuddled him as they both fell asleep.