Short Oneshot

Words 227

Lloyd Jumped Down into Harumi's warehouse.Harumi sat on her throne as Skylor played a game in her phone.

"Lloyd."She smiled."Glad you could make it,"She said walking close to Lloyd.

"Look Rumi I can't keep doing this.I mean going after my father has been fun but I just can't I'm sorry."Lloyd said.Harumi cupped his cheek.

"This is the biggest One in the city.If we destroy the factory Garmadon's army will be more easy to take out!Please Lloyd, do it for me"Harumi whined.Lloyd broke free off her grip and walked back.

"Im sorry, but I've been doing too much for you.I need to put my brothers before my girlfriend."Lloyd said as He backed up into some ninja's.They held him back as he squirmed around.

"Harumi let me go!" Lloyd yelled.Harumi wore a frown as She pecked her boyfriends lips.

"Im sorry"Harumi said and ran the ninja took Lloyd too the dungeon and followed After Harumi.

After the mission

Lloyd layed in the bed as Harumi walked in and Sat next to him.

"Do you forgive me?"Harumi asked sweetly.Lloyd glared at her.

"Okay guess not."Harumi said and kissed his Cheek

"I'll pop in later to check on you."Harumi said.Lloyd got up and nodded.Harumi cuddled him tightly.

"Please forgive me?"Harumi whispered in a baby voice.Lloyd giggled.

"Fine."