Attack

Lloyd & Master Wu jumped down from the First Bourn's Back and Looked around.

"Garmadon!"Lloyd yelled

"Where is he?"Wu asked.Lloyd gasped."What is if Lloyd?"Wu asked again.

"H-Harumi?"Lloyd asked unable to believe his eyes.

"What's wrong Lloyde?Weren't expecting me."Harumi smirked as Lloyd took of his mask.Harumi walked closer to Lloyd, grabbed his chin and smashed her lips onto his.Lloyd was stunned by Her move as she pulled back.

" AHH my Head!What's happening?"Lloyd yelled.Harumi smirked.

"What did you do!"Wu asked.

"Nothing, just given him a love bitw"Harumi said as She kneeled down near Lloyd's ear before whispering,"Lloyd kill him"

Lloyd Swing at the Young version of his Master.Wu blocked it and back flipped back.Lloyd kicked Wu's leg and slashed his arm dearming him.Wu laid on the floor defenseless.Lloyd kneeled down holding his head.

"No,I. Won't Hurt him."Lloyd said as Harumi cuddled him from behind.

"Are you trying to resist my love?" Harumi whispered.Lloyd pushed her off.

"Where is my father Harumi!"Lloyd yelled as Wu got up.

"I don't know, he just told me to stay here."Harumi said.Wu threw his shield at her knocking her out.

" Lloyd we really need to talk about your relationship interests."Wu said, Lloyd carried Harumi in a bridal style way.

"When she isn't evil she's alright."Lloyd said.

"Ahh...L-Lloyd?I-Is...Th-That Y-you?" Harumi asked.

"Shhh Rumi, just close your eyes"Lloyd whispered as Harumi obliged, resting in his arms.

"I missed this"Harumi said as Wu raised a brow at Lloyd.Lloyd blushed,

It's 1 am where I am and I'm watching Star wars Rise of Sky Walker.