I Can't Stop Thinking About You

Harumi was happy with her victory.She gained the mask of Hatred, Power, Revenge on Her Adoptive parents.

But she didn't count her losses
Hutchins, Her real friends, the ninja and Lloyd

He was Locked in his room chained up like an animal.She missed him.

~~Flash back~~
Harumi was crying in Lloyd's room.She was alone and she knew it.Lloyd heard Harumi's Weeping and immediately ran and comforted her.

"Shhhhh what's wrong Ru?"Lloyd whispered petting Harumi's back.She rested her head in Lloyd's neck.He felt Her tears soak Lloyd's gi.

"I-I Im all...A-Alone.I-I have n-no one"Harumi cried.Lloyd held Harumi's chin.

"You are never alone Rumi.You have me my friends.I would do anything to protect you because I care about you."Lloyd whispered as Harumi smiled getting rid of her tears.

"Th-Thank Y-you Lloyd.I need to hear that."Harumi smiled.Lloyd smiled In response.

"Hear go to bed.Your tired"Lloyd smiled pushing Harumi in the bed.

"Oh-Okay.Night Lloyd."Harumi whispered already asleep.Lloyd kissed her forehead and left.

" Night Rumi.Sweet dreams."Lloyd soothed.

~~End of Flash back~~
Harumi started walking to Lloyd's room.She saw him chained to the wall still somehow asleep.Softly breathing in and out.

" Cute"Harumi whispered sitting in Lloyd's lap.

"H-Huh?Harumi?What do you want!" Lloyd snapped.

"Remember when you said you'd be there for me?" Harumi asked cupping Lloyd's cheek.

"Yeah?"Lloyd said.Harumi gently moved closer to Lloyd.

"Then.Be there for me."Harumi whispered unchaining Lloyd."Like I said I'd be there for you."Harumi said.

"Rumi.I-MM"Lloyd started but harumi kissed him.They both loved it and didn't want it to end but they had to pull away due to air.

"Lloyd I love you so much.I want to be with you.Dont make me choose."Harumi whispered getting up.Lloyd pulled her back into a deep loving kiss.

"I won't make you choose.I choose you."Lloyd said getting lost in Harumi's eyes.