Genderbent Crystalised

Harumi=Haru

Lloyd=Lonnie

This was a request that was requested by TomokoTamura

Sorry its short I didn't really know where to go with it😂

Haru walked into Lonnies Chambers and lifted her chin with a smirk.She looked up at her in pain and sadness.
"Whats wrong kitten?"Haru spoke in a husky but also a kind off pouty voice.

"You Killed my Family!"She yelled.The Crystal's around her grew as it reached her skin almost cutting her.
"You love it darl, Just like you love me"He said holding her cheek.

"I don't love you."She said whipping her head away from his grip making him chuckle.He pulled the chain on his neck making her fall on her knees.
"Thats better."He Grinned opening his legs."Anyway love, since I've taken over Ninjago as the Emperor..."He whispered leaning into her."I want you to be My Emperess."He whispered kissing her ear.

"What makes you think I would want to be your Emperess?"Lonnie spat."What makes you think you have a choice Lonnie?"Haru asked creating a crystal blade as resting it in front off his neck.Lonnie put her neck forward.

"Do it.You made me fall inlove with you and used me to gain power and you take the people I love from me and you expect to be yours?Your a hypocrite!"She yelled.
"Why do you have to be like this?I love you too Lonnie, Why do you think you're alive?I want to rule with you, BE with you.You're mine.The only reason I killed them is because they were taking you away from me.Just join me.Together we could do whatever we want."Haru pleaded.Lonnie bit her lip.Was it bad that she... Wanted to be with him?She loved him but what about her friends?They were gone and Haru was all he had left...
"Fine.But promise me you won't leave me.My Crystal King."Lonnie said.Haru Grinned.

"My Crystal queen"