Truth

Just something I thought off.

"My father told me they called this 'the dead man's Squall'."Lloyd said as he and the Princess looked over the bouncany as Lightning flashed below them.

"Do you...Remember much about your father before he left you as a child?When he was...bad."Harumi asked.God that voice made Lloyd's heart flutter.Lloyd broke out off his thoughts and shook his head.

"No, not really.I was too young.What about your parents?"Lloyd said.

"Sometimes in my dreams they're right next to me.It's like there still here"Lloyd's face visably softened as he felt bad for Harumi.
"But the I...I wake up"Harumi sighed, clearly upset as Lloyd put a hand on her shoulder.

"Your not alone rumi."He smiled.Harumi smiled back and put her hand on his shoulder.

Your not alone rumi

Those words repeated in Her mind.She wasn't alone.She had Lloyd.True her plan is to betray him but what if she didn't.

"Either are you.I know it must be difficult to think they're trying to bring your father back.I can't imagine what must be going through your head.Whatever happens, I'll be here"She said softly.It was true.She couldn't imagine what must be going through his head but he didnt deserve this.She smiled leaning into him.He immediately pulled back.

"Uh I better go see what the um...I have to go uh that way"Lloyd babbled wondering off.Harumi smiled.Maybe she didn't have to betray The ninja as the Quiet one.Maybe she could switch sides?Maybe she should tell Lloyd the

Truth

Would you like a part 2?👀