The Babysitter

Based off the second babysitter movie

<Total words:262>
<Meme>

Harumi stroked her knife as Lloyd slowly backed away.
"You know, I don't have to kill you."Harumi whispered.

"You need my blood for your stupid ritual!"Lloyd snapped.

"Yeah only a little.I could let you live, just as long as you keep your cute little mouth shut"Harumi begged.

"Why do you even want to do this ritual!?What's so important to you that you'd risk our friendship over!"Lloyd yelled.

"Oh Lloyd"Harumi giggled."Sweet, innocent, little Lloyde, I forgot how niave you are.To answer your question, You"Harumi said holding his chin to look at her.

"Me?Why do you want me?"Lloyd asked.Harumi giggled again,

"There's something special about you Lloyd.No other boy has managed to take my heart"She said.Lloyd blushed madly."And if we're together I could wish for something else~And if you join me you could too"Harumi said.

"There's No wish in the universe that will make me join you!"Lloyd yelled.

"What about a true father?You always told me how you wanted a father."She said smirking.
"And You want Me"Harumi said.Lloyd's eyes widened.

How does she know that?

"You should be careful what you tell kai, Skylor and Nya are my best friends.They tell me everything"Harumi answered.

KAI!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

"Just let me drain a little off your blood, darling~"She giggled cupping his cheek.
"And I'll be yours"Harumi whispered.

"Will it hurt?"Lloyd asked.Harumi smiled, warmly.

"It will only prickle"Harumi vowed.

"Fine"