Crystallised

The rest off the ninjago season and English version will determine the future off this series.Just for a heads up this will contain spoilers for the new ninjago episodes.This and another oneshot should be released until we get more episodes or the new ones in English.

<Total words:493>

"I'm going to give you two choices.You can join us and Harumi or you will be destroyed.Your choice son of Garmadon."The Crystal King said.Harumi walked forward and cupped his cheek.

"Lloyd please.I don't want us to fight anymore, please"Harumi said, Her purple eyes pleading to him like a dog begging for food.

"Im sorry.But I can't"Lloyd said kicking the Crystal King and the sythe of quakes out off vangelous's hand.He escaped and started to run.

*

"You can't run any more Lloyd!"Harumi Yelled.

"Stay back!I don't want to hurt you."Lloyd yelled.

"The Crystal King wants me to destroy you, but I'm giving you another chance.Join us.Join me!"

"If you think I'll do that, then you don't know me at all."Lloyd said as the council of the Crystal King arrived

"Stay back!All of you."She said."Lloyd don't!You won't make it if you jump!"Harumi pleaded.

"I sure hope you wrong this time.For both of us."He said grabbing her hand and jumping off.He pulled Harumi to him as she tucked herself in his neck.She past out but luckily they landed in the water.Lloyd pulled her to safety and took her sword.

*

Lloyd pulled Harumi out off the quick sand as they held each others hand.

"Now were even."Harumi smirked.

"What do you mean even?"Lloyd growled.

"I saved you twice.You saved me twice."Harumi said.

"When did you save me?"Lloyd asked.

"Remember?The tree?And when you slipped?Remember that Lloyde."Harumi said.

"I try not to remember."Lloyd said walking away.

"Not even the kiss?"Harumi asked.Lloyd stayed silent.

"Do you want to...relive that moment with me?"Harumi asked in a pleading tone.

"What If I do?You were the first person I ever loved.You were gone for years but you were next to me in the shadows and-"Lloyd started but was cutt off by Harumi kissing him.Lloyd wrapped his arms around her waist as Harumi put her hand on his cheek and one around his neck.They both pulled back and were silent.

"I missed you aswell.I wanted to see you, I wanted...You!I really like you Lloyd.Infact I love you!I don't want you to leave me again."Harumi said.

"You know, we can't be together.No matter how much I want."Lloyd sighed pulling away.

"Thats to bad..."Harumi whined before kicking Lloyd making him fall over."Because we will be together.Even if you're my prisoner."She continued.

"I swear I'm gonna-"

"What?Hurt me?You don't want to.After the amount off times we've play fought you haven't wanted to hurt me."She said smirking before kissing him again.