The Princess's Baby

"So how did you grow up on this ship?" Harumi asked.

"Well it was alright, I liked it but sometimes it would be difficult."Lloyd said.Harumi smiled at his answer.

"So how are we going to get one of the masks back?" Jay asked.

"We could do disguises?I'm Rocky Danger Buff."Cole said.

"If There are going to resurrect An evil Oni Garmadon they will need good security.The Masks themselves are really powerful on their own." Zane said.

"Perhaps we will need a setup where you guys try to defeat One of the General's, and I save them as A Fake S.O.G member."Zane continued.

"I like that plan and besides we can't let Evil Garmadon be ressurcted."Kai said.Lloyd ran to his room.Harumi followed.As she followed, The Green Ninja shifted his hand into a fist.He was clearly upset.

" Lloyd?Something wrong?"Harumi asked walking behind him.He stared emotiolessly at the Picture of Him & his father.

"I'm not ready.Everytime I have fought my father there has been a small glimmer of hope.Where he cares for me.And if he gets resurrected that glimmer of hope is gone.My father is gone."Lloyd said almost to the point of crying.He layed on his bed as Harumi sat next to him.

"Im sorry this is happening.I understand this is hard for you, if I could stop this I would but I can't.Just get some sleep.You haven't had any in days because you have been looking after me.Now it's my turn." Harumi said Tucking Lloyd in and stroking his cheek and playing with his Golden hair.

"Wait here."She whispered.Before going to get warm milk.She put the glass up to his lips before sipping.He immediately gulped the whole glass before falling asleep.

"You are just a cute baby, aren't you Greenie."Harumi chuckled gently Kissing Lloyd's head.Before stroking his cheek.

"Hey Harumi where is Lloyd?" Kai asked.Harumi moved showing Lloyd's sleeping figure.

"Ohh Okay.Ill let you two be alone." Kai smirked