Trying To Get The Green Ninja

Part 3 to Truth

<Total words:367>

Lloyd walked into his room as He saw Harumi laying down in his bed.He glared at her knowing if he didn't say anything she'd stay there.

"What are you doing?"He asked harshly.

"Sleeping"Harumi said.

"In my bed?"He snapped.

"Yoo told me I sleep here.Remember?"Harumi asked as she turned away.Lloyd sighed as he layed next to her.Harumi wrapped her arm over him as he sighed.He liked it but couldn't admit it.

"Your Holding on too tight!Please Let me go!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi didnt say anything as she was asleep.

~Time skip~

Harumi giggled as she shook Lloyd up.

"I thought you didn't like me?"Harumi asked with a smirk.

"I don't!It's just you were comfy and...I was Cold!Nothing else!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi wiped his hair out off his face and stroked his cheek.

"Mhm.Sure.You're cute Lloyd.Stupid but Cute."She giggled.

"Stop calling me that!"Lloyd yelled.

"What mine?"Harumi flirted.

"N-No!Well yeah but cute.Stop flirting with me!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi shushed him and leaned in.Lloyd stopped her and turned over.

"Lloyd!"She whined.

"Please, stop!You're lucky I'm still talking to you after your confession."He snapped.

"Well I have another confession."She said smirking

"And what's that?"Lloyd said.

"I love you"She whispered in his ear before running her fingers through his hair.

"Just admit it.You still love me."Harumi pleaded.Lloyd turned around resting his head on the pillow.She giggled slightly.
"You're blushing~"She said an arm around his waist.

"Out off all the prince's and people you meet.Why me?Why do you love me?"Lloyd asked.

"Well because you're the most cutest, funniest, caring and the most loving person I've ever met.You took me in and tried you're best to make me happy.You don't see a guy like that once in a lifetime."Harumi said as Lloyd smiled.

"Really?Do you really believe that?"Lloyd asked as Harumi nodded.He rubbed the back of his neck and pulled Harumi in for a cuddle.Lloyd smiled and rested his head on Harumi's soft hair trying to avoid her chopsticks and planted little kisses.The two stayed in that position for the rest of the night.