Rescued

<Total words:335>

"Harumi has been captured by The Overlord."Master Wu said.

"Finally,"Kai Said.Lloyd glared at him."She's betrayed us once, she'll do it again.It's about time we got rid of her"Kai said.

"Kai She's Changed!"Lloyd yelled.Kai crossed his arms.

"Has she?She Betrayed you the most, and just because you love her doesn't mean she's trustworthy."Kai said

"I don't Love her!And she has changed!"Lloyd yelled.

"Lloyd, I agree with Kai."Cole said.

"We shouldn't save her, she's just been a burden."Nya said.

"So it's agreed.Im going to bed."Jay said.Lloyd held his hands in a fit.He stormed out and went to find the Destiny's Bounty.

"Lloyd what are you doing down here?"Pixal said.

" Hey pix, it's nothing.Wheres The bounty?"Lloyd asked.

"Oh its over there.And I know what your trying to do and me and Zane agree with you.Hurry up."Pixal said

"Thank you Pix"Lloyd said as He flipped onto the bounty.He knew exactly where Harumi would be.

With Harumi

Harumi layed in a cell as She held her legs in a ball and sobbed.

"Pst"Lloyd whispered.Harumi looked up and smiled.

"Lloyd!"She gleemed.Lloyd jumped down and scooped her up and jumped back on the bounty.Harumi Hugged him not letting go.

"Thank you Lloyd!Thank you Thank you!"Harumi said.Lloyd giggled.He sat down and started flying The bounty as Harumi sat on his lap and kissed him.Lloyd was shocked but returned it.The two pulled back as Harumi started kissing his cheek making Lloyd giggle.

"Rumi"He laughed as He pressed a button for auto pilot.He carried her went to his room." Here have a bath.Im going to bed."Lloyd said.

"Goddnight Lloyd"Harumi said as she entered the bathroom.

"Night Rumi"Lloyd said.After a few minutes Harumi walked out and layed next to Lloyd as she cuddled him.

"Lloyd, I know you're friends Hate me but, I love you.I won't ever hurt you"She said.

"I love you too, Rumi"He said Tiredly.