Something I Couldn't Make Into A Oneshot

if you have any idea off how to continue this let me know or do it yourself.I know most off you have amazing oneshots.
Any way enjoy

Lloyd pulled Harumi out of the oni temple as the landed on the floor.

"Why'd You do that?" Harumi asked.Lloyd smiled before saying,

"You have a choice now"Harumi was surprised.

"I do?I'm free?"Harumi asked, cupping his cheek.Lloyd nodded putting his hands around her waist.Harumi planted small kisses on his neck before nibbling his ear.

"Oh Lloyde, Sweet innocent Lloyde bear~"She giggled pushing him over.He tripped as she sat ontop off him."You really think I have a choice?Do you think I can count on my hero to save me?"Harumi asked leaning her face close to his."Lloyde, as much as I love you, I can't.It means that you'll be taken away from me.Again"She whispered before connecting their lips.She bit his Lip allowing her tounge to dominate his.She had no intent off pulling back and Lloyd was quickly running out off air.He tried to squirm under Harumi's grip but he was soo weak!He was tired from being chained up, tired of vengstone stopping his powers and Harumi was such a good kisser.He felt her hand stroke his cheek, relaxing him before she was flung off.Lloyd still had to process everything as his eyes adjusted to seeing light as he hadn't in days.A tall figure stood over him.

"Am I interrupting something?Son?"