Bar

Total words 489

~Harumi pov~
Finally, somehow I managed to escape from the prison.I hold my hood close over my head as I walk into Daraths Bar.I open the door and walk in to see the Ninja laughing and singing.But Where's Lloyd?I walk in and order a drink and sit at the furthest corner.I see Misako and Pixal chatting before they looked over their shoulder.I see Lloyd standing in the corner.I could tell he was lost in his Thoughts and I knew what he was thinking off.I studies his cute face.His Bright Emerald eyes dull.I could see Lloyd and his Mother talking.Lloyd faked a smile and Sat down as Darreth brought Lloyd's favourite drink, a coke.He sat and twirled the Straw, occasionally drinking.Should I talk to him?He doesn't realise he's already finished his drink.I walk over and sit next to him.

"Hi, uhm I just wanna say thank you for saving Ninjago.Uhm Can I buy you a drink?You seem down."I asked.His face shifted into a smile.

"If you want, that would be nice." Lloyd said.I walked up and got a coke and gave it to Lloyd.I could overhear Kai and Jay smirking at us.

"Lloyd if you could see your Girlfriend again what would you do?"I asked.Lloyd was shocked.I brushed a bit off white hair out of my sight.

"How did you know I had a girlfriend?"Lloyd asked.Oh poop.

"I know these things."I said.

"Well all I wanted was her to be good.It was amazing until that day"Lloyd said.

~Flashback~
"Harumi how did you know?"Lloyd asked.

"Its an oni temple.Its safe to assume only an oni could take it"Harumi reasoned.

"How did you know that I was part oni?" Lloyd said.

"You're related to the First Spinjitzu Master!He was an oni"Harumi babbled quickly.Too quickly.

"But I never told you that.Jay and I were alone when Mystake told us that story.You were never there."Lloyd questioned

"Then I must off heard it from Jay"Harumi yelled

"I don't wanna believe it.Your the Quiet One!"Lloyd accused.

"OH yes I'm the criminal master mind.How could I have done this!Do you realise how silly your sounding?I love you."Harumi said as she leaned into Lloyd trying to kiss him.

"Stay back"Lloyd pushed her off.

~End of Flashback~
"And that's the day where It ended."Lloyd said.I moved my hand to stroke his cheek and wiped a tear away.

"Lloyd come outside.I wish to show you something."I whispered and held his hand pulling him up.I walked him outside and gently pushed him to the wall as I was cuddled in his chest.I removed my hood and before he could respond I swiftly Kissed him.He kissed back hesitantly kissed back and our lips refused to pull back until we needed air.

"Lloyd, I love You.I wish things were different and I'm sorry."I said.

"I forgive you Rumi"