Confession

Part 2 to 'truth'
Sorry its short

<Total words:272>

"Lloyd can I talk to you?"Harumi asked walking into his bedroom.

"Sure Rumi,"Lloyd smiled as he sat on his bed.Harumi smiled and sat next to him.

"Lloyd, I need to tell you something.But you need to relax at what I'm about to tell you"Harumi said she held onto his shoulders making Him slightly blush.

"Harumi relax."He chuckled sightly,
"It can't be that bad!"He said as Harumi sighed.

"Im...I-Im the...T-The Quiet one."Harumi muttered quietly.Lloyd stopped smiling

"W-What?It's been you...?"Lloyd asked.Harumi dropped her head and nodded.

"YOU DID THIS!YOU WERE TRYING TO RESSURECT MY FATHER!YOU WERE USING ME!"Lloyd yelled

"Lloyd please calm down"Harumi said as she held his waist.Only to be met with a shuv from Lloyd.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I CRIED!THE THOUGHT OFF MY FATHER COMING BACK TO DESTROY EVERYTHING HAUNTS ME!WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!I HATE YOU!I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!"Lloyd yelled.

"Dont say that.P-Please Lloyd.I only done it so I could be with you!I can tell you all the secrets and weaknesses of The Son's of Garmadon Anything!Just please!Don't leave me!"Harumi pleaded.

"I will not tell the team about your 'alter ego' but you will tell me Everything.And I am not talking to You.EVER AGAIN!"Lloyd yelled.

"Wait no!Lloyd Please!"Harumi yelled as Lloyd slammed the door.

He's gone.He hates me...My true love!Hates me.

A few tears dropped from her eyes as she hugged his pillow.