Stole Your Heart

The Green Ninja jumped onto a building watching someone prowl around an area glancing at various Diamonds, rubies and expensive jewellery.Normally he wouldn't have a problem with this but unfortunately she broke in.He climbed in the window and jumped down reaching for his sword.

"Lost are we Lil' lady?"He asked asThe theif turned around.

"No, I'm right where I want to be"She said as The two started walking closer to each other

"And What are you doing?"He asked placing a hand over the handle of his blade.The theif walked up to him, cupped his cheek and put her hand on his pushing the sword back in its sheeth.

"Something I'm not proud off.I have to do this for my family."She said as her hand changed as she slowly tried lifting up the green Ninja's mask.He pulled back immediately, after becoming flustered.

"Unfortunately, you can't.Put the Ruby back and I'll let you go."He ordered making her slightly giggle.

"You're cute greenie, I've always wanted to be close with you."She chuckled as she saw him become flustered.
"Garmadon has my parents captured and he wants these.Please let me help them."She pleaded.

"Im sorry,"He said unsheething his blade."But I can't let you do that."He said.He heard a sigh from the female as she charged at him trying to punch him before She was pinned against a wall by one off his strong hands.

"This wasn't how I thought I'd be pinned by you but I can work with it~"She Grinned.He immediately loosened his grip as their positions changed.The theif held up his hands with one off hers as he didn't strain and held the side of his waist and put her face near his staring into his gorgeous green eyes.
"You truly are the best looking ninja.Having you to myself is all I've ever wanted."She whispered using her free hand to lift up his mask slightly, but just enough to reveal his neck.She planted gentle kisses along it before licking.
"I bet you want someone to talk off this stupid hi for you wouldn't you?Or tie you up with it?"She smirked lifting up his mask, kissing him.He kissed back before feeling drowsy as his vision turned to black.The girl smirked taking the expensive items and him back to hers.

<Le Skip of time>

Lloyd woke up with His crush harumi, wearing what the theif wore and him still in his green Ninja outfit with his gi untied showing his chest, sleeping next to him.Lloyd but his Lip as he felt his neck hurt.He looked in a mirror seeing hickey's scattered across his neck.She saw a note on the side off the bed he was in.

Dear Lloyd,
I have known about your green secret for a while now and wanted to be with you aswell.If you're reading this I'm asleep next to you and you are probably wondering why you're neck hurts.Just think off it as a love bite😘I love you and I know you do too so if you want we can maybe try to work something out.Ive stolen emeralds and Diamonds but the most precious thing I've stole was your heart.Love you baby~

Yours only
                  Harumi

Lloyd smiled looking next to the girl.He was glad he didn't have to tell her how he felt and she felt the same.He lifted up the covers as she was slightly cold and cuddled her.