Return Of An Old Friend

Lloyd and his friends had finished their patrol, Everyone was talking about Prime empire And their cool experience.Even though they got cubed.But not for Lloyd.
He saw an old friend, or rather... Old lover.He couldn't stop thinking about Her.He wondered off away from his friends and sat down in front of the wall.Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a face.Looking at him.Lloyd grabbed his sword and ran around the corner.

"Don't hurt me"Harumi said with her hands up

"Rumi?!H-How are you here!Tell me!"Lloyd yelled, Harumi put a finger over his lips.

"Relax Lloyd. I came out of prime Empire and now I wanna fresh start."Harumi said.Lloyd smiled as Harumi Hugged him.

"Ive missed you s-so much."Harumi cried.

"Me too" Lloyd said nugging his head in Her hair as he was taller than the ex princess.Harumi wrapped her hands around Lloyd's neck and smashed her lips onto his in a loving kiss.Harumi twiddled some of the Blonde's hair.They pulled back very hesitantly.

"I need to go."Harumi said jumping on a ledge.

"Wait!"Lloyd said pulling her back down catching her in his arms.

"Will I see you again?"Lloyd asked, Harumi smiled at Lloyd's needyness.

" Yes, meet me at the canal tomorrow night.7 o'clock."Harumi said before kissing the boy's cheek and running away.

"Lloyd there you are!"Kai said As the ninja followed.

"We were looking everywhere for you pall"Cole said as Lloyd chuckled.

"Lets go home"Lloyd said walking away.He turned around and saw harumi blowing him a kiss.Lloyd laughed before catching up with the others.

                               Part 2?