First Steps P2

~~Harumi pov~~
I get out of bed and go out my door seeing Lloyd gently sleeping.He's Adorable.As much as I don't want the moment to end I gently shake him.He lifts me up with one hand and gets his sword out.

"Relax Greenie, its me."I said as Lloyd put me down.

"My apologies Princess, you startled me."Lloyd said putting his sword back in his sheeth.I smile as He gets on one knee and Kisses my hand.What a gentleman.I walk away to go to the kitchen Where the smell of Bacon Immediately enters my nose.

~~Lloyd pov~~
Kai walks over to me after he saw me kiss Harumi's hand.Oh God, He's never Letting this go.

"Bro you trying to make moves on the Princess?"Kai asked with a smirk.Jay comes over Aswell.

"Wow are Little Green Bean with a princess.Who would of thunk it huh?" Jay smirks.

"Okay okay Maybe I Kinda Like her...As A Friend."I clarify.

" Dude You pretty much already went on a Date With her."Kai said.

"It wasn't A date!" I said feeling my cheeks go read.

"ZANE WHAT'S THE DEFINITION OF A DATE!"Jay Yelled Walking away to find Zane.

"But you almost Kissed."Kai said as My cheeks go bright red.

" Kai what's going on?I just saw Jay run off to find Zane."Cole said.

"Jay went to find Zane to know the definition off a date."Kai said.

"Why?"Cole asked as Kai pointed to me.Cole immediately squealed.

"Who is it?" Cole smiled.Wow he isn't going to tease me.I hope.

"The Princess."Kai said laughing.

" Aw our Little Ninja is growing up.They grow up so fast."Cole said wiping a fake tear.Kai was Laughing his head off." Dont worry bud we'll teach you how to get a girl."Cole said.

"Really?"I asked slightly happy but scared at the same time.

~~Time skip~~
~~Harumi pov~
MY PARENTS ARE GONE!Im panicking so much I don't realise that I clutched onto Lloyd even  more.We Were Driving With The S.O.G Behind us.I see a plank going up and the Sea in front with something big Laying on it.

"Where are we Going?!That's A dead End!" I scream.

"Were not Dead yet!" Lloyd yelled As we drove of the plank.The bike crashes And Lloyd catches me as we land on the boat.

"What is this thing!?" I yell.What I'm terrified.

"Hey this thing still has a few surprises in her."Lloyd said as He pulled A sheet off revealing a station?Wait is this-

" The Destiny's bounty?Yea it is."Lloyd said.He must be good at reading body language.The Bounty starts flying as I look over the Edge.

"It's Beautiful.Ive never seen the city from so high."I say still admiring it's beauty.

"We need To get The others"Lloyd said as a thump was heard.

"Already here."Nya said as The ninja came out of Knowwhere. I walk away sitting in a corner near to the point of crying.Lloyd sits next to me and cuddles me.

"Hey look at me.You're gonna be safe with us.I promise you'll be happy with us.Trust me I won't let anyone hurt you."Lloyd said as I cuddle him.Slowly falling asleep.He smiles and lifts me up bridal style and Lays me on a bed.The gently Kisses my Head before I grabbed his hand.

"Can you-Can you sleep with me?Please I'm scared."I say as He nods and Lifts up the covers.I immediately cling to him, Cuddling him.A blush invades his cheeks.

"Thank you Lloyd."I say as He is already asleep.I run my hand through his soft hair Before Laying next to him almost asleep.

"I love you Lloyd" I say before going asleep.