Drunk

~~Lloyd pov~~
I snuck out the cell my father gave me u started running before something caught my eye.Garmadon's Drinks?I'm really thirsty and What could go wrong?I took a sip and it left me wanting more.I took all the bottles and ran.

~~Harumi pov~~
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LLOYD'S GONE!" I yelled.

"Well he escaped his cell, B-But we know where he is"The guard said

"Argh I'll get him"I said and started heading to the roof tops of Ninjago.

I started jumping before looking at the location.He was just ahead.Wait why is he holding a bottle of...ALCHOL!He's drunk.

"Lloyd.Come back please?Your drunk."I said holding his hand.He smirked putting his hands on my waist and pulled me onto a kiss.I thought I was the flirty one in this relationship

" Ruuuuuuuuuumi."Lloyd whined holding my chin I realised his gi wasn't it's normal green.It was darker.Like a bloody dark.

" Lloyd come with me "I said as we went to a place with a king size bed.He jumped on it and started bouncing like a kid.I gotta admit he is really cute when he's drunk.

He layed down as I went to get a first aid kit.I came back and he attacked me and threw me on the bed.And smiled Lovingly.

"I wanna play a game" He whined.

"Alright first to go to sleep wins."And with that he was asleep.I smiled and started treeting his wounds.

~~45 minutes Later~~
Done.There's no way I can get back to the tower.The bed looks pretty comfy too.I climbed in and brought the duvet over Lloyd's sleeping figure and me.I cuddled him before falling asleep.

~~9 am~~Lloyd's pov~~
AHH my head.It hurts.I feel something clinging to me or rather someone.Harumi was Cuddling me.I smiled about to get out of bed.But Harumi pulled me down.

"Stay" Harumi pouted kissing my cheek.
I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it quickly before going back to sleep with Rumi.