First Kiss

Harumi walked into Lloyd's room on the Bounty.She Smirked at the Unconscious Green Ninja.She stroked Lloyd's cheek before looking at his lips.Evertime she tried to kiss him he'd run away.Not this Time.Harumi placed her hand on the boys neck slightly lifting his face up as Her lips smashed against Lloyd's.The Feeling was incredible, unmatched by any feeling she ever experienced.She pulled back and Lifted the Blonde to his bed.She Kept stroking his cheek before leaning into his ear.

"You're Mine Now~Nothing will take you from me"Harumi whispered before licking the shell.True her plan WAS to pretend a romance with him but he was to cute, to adorable, to comforting.His gi was soaked from The cave collapsing.She blushed as all his muscles popped OUT.HE WAS SOO BUFF!Harumi slowly started untieing his gi and took it off.She gasped at his Hard six pack abs.She took his trousers off leaving him in his boxers and left the room.A few minutes later Harumi returned with a black version of his gi.She put it on him and cuddled beside him.

~Lloyd pov~
My eyes opened as I sat up,Only to be pulled back down by Harumi.I blushed before noticing my clothes were different.Did She Dress me?Creep.I stared at her looking at her new attire , red face paint, Black clothes with spikes.I Sighed pushing her off me as She woke up.

"Whyd You do that?" Harumi whined in a cute tone.

"What happened?Why am I dressed like this?"I asked as She turned pink.

"Well, I kinda dressed you up while you were asleep?" Harumi babbled quickly.I muttered an 'Oh' before getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?"Harumi asked as she clinged to my arm.

"Im hungry?" I said as She practically pulled me down.

"I'll get it"Harumi said as she left.

"But you don't know what I want!"I yelled.I sighed laying back down.Surrounded by S.O.G.This is where the fun begins.

Im going to leave it there.If you want a part 2 let me know.