Chapter 5

"My Sassy Omega"

The whole swimming club lights turned on and in the pool there are so many colored balloon lights decorated throughout the corner of the pool.

In the center of the swimming pool there were two seats in the middle and a dinner was placed on it. At the edge of the pool Niran standing wearing pink suit and bunch of different colour Hydrangea flowers in his hands.

 At the edge of the pool Niran standing wearing pink suit and bunch of different colour Hydrangea flowers in his hands

Niran: Will you accept me as your mate?

Kong kept looking at what was happening before getting into the reality. But he still has his doubts as always.

Kong: Huh?? Is this really happening?

Niran just laughed at this question.

Niran: You are asking me this again. Why don't you believe this is really happening? Or do you want me to pinch you so bad?

Kong: Ahmmm I….

Niran: Wait,...will you promise me to not faint again.

Kong just nodded and went close to him. Niran pinched his cheeks lightly and asked once again.

Niran: Now tell me, Will you accept me as your mate?

Kong was about to nod but he shook his head as no.

Kong: Wait,...first tell me why didn't you tell me you were my mate three years back. I was thinking about asking for the past few days but you disappear without a word. And above all these tell me,......................do you like me?

Niran: Then what am I doing here? Of Course I like you. Well,.... I LOVE YOU….I love you so much that I want to embrace you in my arms so bad. So do you like me too?

Kong: Don't you see the love I have for you in my eyes? I thought I was very obvious about my feelings for you….

Niran: But word confirmation is always the strong confirmation….

When he was about to say something more, Kong placed his hands on both his neck before kissing him on his lips. He just slightly pressed his lips on him before moving it on his upper lip. Niran responds to the kiss but Kong presses his body against him that makes both of them slip into the water.