Chapter 27

A/N:- Below Pics Cr to respective owners.

This chapter took me a whole day because it's nearly 4000 words and I finished writing in a day itself. And it's a very important chapter. Please read once more if you don't get it or ask me in the comments☺️

Me while writing this chapter:

Felt like I was one of the characters beside them

_________

2041:

Few months later after Ras' birthday, Kiet travels to Black Raven Pack to get the training for Alpha King. Even though it was tough to learn everything, Ras was always there for him when he was learning and made him cheer up. As the same goes for their dating life. They go on dates once in a while since they have to focus on the training.

On the other hand, after Niran's birthday, he decided to get knowledge about the Jade Hydrangeas Pack and duties of Alpha. Every Saturday he went to Jade Pack and spent time with Alpha Joss. He is a bit worried that he couldn't spend time with his siblings as they always do on weekends. He missed those times. But he is determined to finish his work as soon as possible so he can at least have lunch with them outside to spend quality time. After a long day, he went to bed after showering. Piya brought food for him in his room. When he just finished eating, he heard loud noises in the mansion, then he remembered his nongs and Kong went out on the beach side. After a few seconds he heard footsteps running in the hallway, the moment he knew he should be ready for the tight crushing hug so he took a deep breath and kept the food plate aside then opened his arms wide for the warm and sweet hug. The flung the door open and his mate went for a bone crushing hug which made Niran breathless for a moment.

Niran: Calm down cutie. Calm down.

Kong: I missed you so much.

Niran: But it's been a few hours.

Kong: Wrong answer.

Niran: I missed you damn much but I know I will get this warm hug from my mate to compromise the separation time.

Kong: Hmm correct. Even though it's a few hours, I missed you so much. Because we have just a little time before sleeping.

Niran: Right, right, I know.

Niran pulled himself from a hug before kissing him on his forehead.

Niran: Had dinner?

Kong: Yes. We ate a delicious dinner platter. See I took a picture of it.

 See I took a picture of it