Chapter 42

Niran: Ohh…….wait what?

Niran shouted like he never did this in public so all attention turned towards him so he waied at them as an apology before turning around to see his younger sister.

Niran: So, why didn't you tell her?

Hom: I was treating her like my nong and suddenly fate decided us as a soulmate,,,, I mean in a romantic relationship, …….I don't know how I am going to see her like this. I like her but as a nong, who looks innocent and like a child.

Niran: Nong, why are you speaking like you are too old for her? The age gap between you two is one year and 9 months. Well even at 100 years old you will look the same. See our fathers, they look the same when we were children. No changes in them. Just become more handsome. Lovely couple.

Hom looked at her fathers and made a wide smile. 

Hom: Yeah true P'. They are so handsome and lovely.

But I need time P'. It's not easy to see Feng as my mate. In my eyes she is still a child to me and…….she is my nong.

Niran: Okay I understand nong. But tell Feng that you are her destined one because if you delay and tell until she reaches 18 then it will cause more problems in future. I still feel bad that I didn't tell Kong, because of that he felt hurt all those years until I said to him. I couldn't forgive myself for hurting him. I wasted a few years thinking that he might not like me or something but I should have said it sooner.

Hom sees the disappointment in her brother's eyes, so she hugged him to console.

Niran: I am fine nong. He is with me now. I am happy and feel loved every single day.

Hom: I can see P'. P'Kong loves you so much.

Niran: Yes. And I love him more and more everyday.

Hom: Okay P'. After the party ends I will tell her.

Niran: Okay Nong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few hours later, everyone went back to their pack, only the Jongcheeveevat, Chivaree and Charong family were still in the Jongcheeveevat mansion. Hom asked the Chivaree family to stay so they were still there in the mansion.

Hom: Alpha Bright!!

Bright: Yes nong.

Bright and Win sitting on the sofa with others in the great hall.

Hom: I want to tell you all something.

Bright: Yes Nong. Go ahead.

Hom took a deep breath before looking at Feng.