Chapter 41

A/N:- Pics Cr to respective owners.

Pink Pearl Restaurant:

Since it's the moon festival, orders have been kept receiving and everyone was busy preparing food and serving to the customers.

Pattra was so eager to meet her mate tomorrow. Pattra reached her age and confirmed to herself Pan is really her destined one. Regardless, whether they are destined mates or not, Pattra started to like Pan even before her birthday. With the excitement of meeting her mate tomorrow she is so active and energetic though lots of orders are coming.

After Alpha and Luna started the ceremony of celebration, a huge number of orders started receiving and they were so busy with their work that their Grandpa asked Seth to deliver food while he took care of food preparation and more.

Phatra (Grandpa): Seth, this order is from the Vihokratana family. This is the address. Take your time and deliver no rush. I will take care here.

Seth: Okay Grandpa.

Seth traveled to Vihokratana Private mansion and pressed the doorbell waiting for someone to receive the food. When the door opened he looked stunned and couldn't utter a word. There his mate stood and looked stunned at him. Both couldn't speak but were looking at each other's eyes. It's been months since they last saw each other and he wanted to see him so bad and regretting the decision that he made at the food festival. That he would tell after he reaches 18. He asked Pan about Aawut but Pan didn't tell him because she thought Aawut is the one who will hurt in the end since Seth is not his destined mate.

Aawut walked closer to him before placing his hand on Seth's cheek and pinched him.

Seth: Ahhh…nong!!

Aawut pinched his hand to double confirm if what he is seeing is not a dream and Seth is his destined mate.

Aawut: So it's true. You are my mate. You are standing in front of me. You are real…. It's real this time.

Seth's heart hurts when he hears those words. He doesn't know how many times Aawut imagined him standing in front of him that it makes him double confirm like this.

Seth: I am sorry nong. Yes I am your mate. I should have said atleast when we met each other the second time.

Aawut: Why didn't you tell me then?

Seth: I……I don't want to leave my family. I wanted to take care of my sister and Grandparents also our restaurant. I don't want to commit to any relationship because I want to take care of them. They are my priority. I love them a lot. I don't know which pack you are from, as per Pan, she is from Azalea Mellow Pack, and I don't think you are from this pack, which means someone has to follow the other.

Aawut understands what he is saying, he also likes his family and the people. He is like his Dad who always cares for the people. Though Pluem gives priority to his family first, he also thinks about the people and the Planet as same as his family.