Chapter 32

Non traveling from Blue Hyacinth Pack to Black Raven Pack to surprise everyone who all training. Since today is the last day he wants to give support to them by being present there during the training.

Once he reached the beach side, he saw Kong and Ras sitting beside their mates Niran and Kiet while Augur Aat and Ben sat beside Charong. 

He saw Charong was also meditating, which means he went to the spiritual Cern with his children and husband. So….

Non: Why is Alpha Charong meditating?

Augur, Aat, Kong and Ras turned around to look at Non who looked frightened and walked towards them.

Aat: Non stop. Please don't worry. Nothing is going to happen. And Alpha Charong never hurt his own children. 

Non: But his wolf is not in his right mind. 

Aat: Ben will take care of that by transferring memories to his wolf so that he will be back to normal. 

Non: But….

Aat: Niran is there to mind control his wolf. So don't panic. If you don't believe in Alpha Charong then Please believe in your sons and husband. 

Non: It's not like I don't believe in Alpha Charong but his wolf. What if something happens?

Aat: If there is any problem they will indicate to us by writing here in this sand. Then we will make his wolf sleep again.

Non calmed down a little after what Aat said but he is still nervous about this. 

Ras: Papa, come sit with us. 

Kong: Everything will be alright, Papa.

Non nodded at them before sitting beside them.

It's been a few hours since Non arrived at that place. But they didn't leave the spiritual Cern.

Non: Why are they taking this much time? Has something happened to them?

Aat: No. We didn't get any signal from them so I think they are fine.

Non: But I couldn't sit here waiting for them. I am scared.

Kong: Papa!!

Kong put his hand on his shoulder to make him calm down.

Non: I want to go.

All: What??

Non: I also want to go to the spiritual Cern to check whether they are fine or not. 

Aat: But Non,.....

Non: Please P'Aat, I want to see them.

Aat looked at Non who was confident about his decision. He nodded at him before asking him to sit and meditate. 

Few seconds later Non went to the spiritual Cern where he was standing on the beach side. So far no one was in sight so he walked towards the shore side. Few minutes later he saw a black wolf standing there which looked like Ohm's wolf. Ohm's wolf color is black blue with blue eyes. Since the wolf was standing so far from him he couldn't see properly.

Non: Ohm.

He wanted to confirm if it's Ohm's wolf so he called his name and walked towards him. 

Non: Ohm??

When he walked near that wolf he clearly noticed now that it's not Ohm's wolf but a pure Black color wolf with red eyes. And the wolf looks bigger and stronger. He saw many wolves nowadays but no one compared to Ohm's wolf size who is bigger but here he is seeing bigger than his Alpha's wolf. Just when it strikes through his mind that this is the scene he dreamed about the black wolf. And now it's happening. When he was thinking about all these, the black wolf ran towards him which made him scared and tried to step back but slipped and dropped on the ground.