Chapter 7

A/N:- TW: Mention of death.

IMPORTANT CHAPTER ‼️

"We are mates."

All except OhmNonPhuwin: What??!

Niran looked at his mate who nodded his head to continue and hold his hands together.

Niran: We are destined mates. And we are in a relationship.

Ben: So it's my brother you went to see yesterday night?

Kong: Yes.

Kiet: Congratulations brother.

Tanawat: I am happy for you P' and Kong.

Petch: I am happy for you baby's. Did you tell this to my sister Fah.

Kong: We planned to go after this breakfast.

Supanut: Good. And congratulations guys.

Tanet: So P'Kong is going to be here even after studies. Oh my Goddess. Yayyyyyyy.

Piya: Congratulations nong.

Niran: Thank you all.

Niran was so happy to hear their reactions and words after his confession but Ohm and Non didn't say anything.

Niran: Pa Dad…. Are you….

Non: You took these many years to tell us. Anyway I am happy you are ready to tell us now. Congratulations to both of you.

Everyone looked at Non and was shocked at the information they just heard.

Petch: You knew it already.

Ohm: We are very sure after Kong's birthday. But the guess started when Niran's 18th birthday.

Non: We changed into wolf transformation because of each other. We transformed when another was in danger or any need of help.

Ohm: When Niran changed to wolf form, Kong was there. So we guessed it. But we were waiting for Niran to tell by himself.

Niran: I am sorry. I wanted to confirm by myself with Kong and then wanted to tell you.

Non: That's okay. We understand. And we love Kong so much. He is such a good boy.

After all these were happening Phuwin was the one who was not saying anything because he froze the moment he heard what Kong said. After a few minutes only Non noticed Phuwin not saying anything and sitting stuff from his place.

Non: Baby!! Baby….Phu what happened?

Non lightly shook him and Phuwin went out of his trance and looked at his Papa.

Ohm: What happened baby? Why is your face so pale?

Phuwin looked around the table and NiranKong sitting next to each other closely.

Phuwin: Did I hear it correctly? You two are mates.

Niran: Yes Phuwin. We are mates.

Phuwin started crying when he heard about this news again and went to his Papa and hugged him tightly.

Non: What happened baby? Why are you crying?

Niran went near Phuwin and held him before patting his head.

Niran: What happened nong? You don't like our relationship??

Phuwin: I am happy for you P'. But…..

Ohm: But what baby?

Phuwin: There is more chance he is gonna pinch my cheeks since he is going to be my brother in law.

Non: Oh my Goddess. You were crying because of this.