Chapter 30

Once they left the eternal Cern, Kiet went back to Blue Hyacinth Pack. In the evening, the party started and everyone enjoyed it.

Couples were enjoying the beautiful night and the peaceful and melody vibe.

Kiet dragged Ras to the terrace where he proposed.

Ras: Nong, someone might want to wish you for your birthday? We should go downstairs.

Kiet: Almost all the guests went back already. Only our family members and a few relatives, that's all. So don't worry na.

Ras: Okay. What do you want?

Kiet: P'??

Ras: I thought you follow your parents' way when it comes to gifts.

Kiet: I am…..but since we are celebrating my first birthday after we are together…….so I thought you might have bought something for me. But I am totally fine even if I don't get one. Because you are already a gift to me.

Ras: So cheesy.

Kiet: But I mean it P'. Spending time with you today makes my happiness double than any usual day.

Ras can actually see his honest meaning behind those words which makes him smile and he pecks on his lips.

Kiet: Now this is more than a gift.

Ras: Hahaha,......stop it nong.

Ras fetches one steel gift box from his suit pocket and shows it to him.

Ras: Happy Birthday my lovable Kiet.

It is a black stainless steel watch with 11 diamonds in the black dial, in which one diamond is black diamond and others are white diamond.

Kiet: P', this is so marvelous. Thank you so much. I will treasure this gift all my life.

Kiet went near him before kissing him on the lips.

Kiet: Love you P'.

Ras: Did you really believe I didn't buy it at all?

Kiet: I know, you will give me a gift today. So I was waiting. I know already even you said you didn't.

Ras: How were you so sure?

Kiet: Because you love me more like how I love you P'. So I don't think you will come to my birthday party with empty hands.

Ras: Well, you are right. Who will I buy gifts for when I have my mate who is so adorable like this?

Ras pulled him for a long kiss which turned out to be a steamy make out session. Both hands were roaming around each other's body and Kiet went near his neck then sniffed.

Ras: Nong, it's ticklish.

Ras started giggling when Kiet licked his neck before kissing on it.

Ras: Mark me Kiet.

Kiet: What??

He pulled himself from the neck and looked into his eyes for confirmation. Ras simply waited for him to make any move.

Ras: I have waited for so long.

Kiet: You should have asked this sooner. Because I was waiting to do it.

Ras: Well, now I asked.

Kiet removed his suit before Ras's. He opened the top three buttons for both of them before biting him on his neck.

Ras: Mmm mmm…..Kiet…

Kiet: P' are you okay? Is it hurting?

Ras: Little bit but I am fine.