Chapter 40

A/N: 18+ content ahead. I mentioned a warning when the scene starts and ends. One more thing, not the whole chapter is 18+ content.

_________

Few minutes ago:

Charong: It is relaxing to spend time with kids.

Aat: They are super cute. Relaxing day indeed.

While they were speaking Tanet, Louis and Aawut jumped on the swimming pool at the same time which made water splash on Charong who was sitting a little far away from the swimming pool.

Aat: Alpha!!

Niran: Bpuu!!

Niran and Aat went near Charong and gave a towel to dry the water.

Aawut: Alpha!!

Charong: I am okay. I am okay. I thought it was relaxing to watch kids playing but……….. it's cool too.

Charong indicates the water chillness in his body.

Tanet: Bpuu, are you okay?

Louis: I am sorry, Alpha.

Charong: That's okay kids. I am fine.

Tanet: Bpuu, why don't you come join us in the swimming.

Charong: No, I am fine. I…..

Aawut: Alpha, you already got wet from water so come with us and play.

Niran: That's a good idea.

Charong: Nong….

Niran: They are right Bpuu. Go and have some fun.

Aat: Yes Alpha. You should enjoy it with the children.

Kong: Yes I agree. And Bpuu, I am sure you won't say no to the kids.

Ras and Kong reached the swimming pool with the mixed berries smoothie.

Ras: So……..Alpha. If you are going to swim with kids we will make your favorite dish for you tonight.

Aat: Ras, do you think he is a kid who happily does anything for their favorite food. He doesn't even eat every three meals a day properly. And sometimes I have to fe—

Before he finished the word, Charong jumped on the water and joined the kids.

Charong: Okay okay. I am now in the water so I wish you don't nag like a mom. Mmphh……

Aat: See he is acting like a kid. Does anyone believe he is 1000+ years old Alpha?

Kong: P'Aat, I think it's enough. Happy he joined with others as we planned.

Three of them walked inside the mansion and sat in the lounge.

Aat: Ahh…. I am tired of making him play with others. I really feel like I am his mom.

Gawin: So everything is planned.

Joong: We saw everything.

Gawin and Joong standing in the lounge and they watched what was happening outside in the swimming pool through window.

Ras: Yep.

Gawin: Good, I thought he wouldn't play and just sit there. I even thought of asking him to join us and you three did it.

Kong: We six.

Joong: Who?

Ras: Those three kids who splashed water on Alpha Charong.

Gawin: So from the beginning it's all planned.

Kong/Ras/Aat: Yep.

Aat: It's not easy to persuade Charong. I am 200% sure that it's easy to raise 1000 kids rather than one Charong.