Chapter 38

Sorry for the late update. I had some work. I thought I would update on Valentine's day but couldn't.

A/N: 18+ content ahead

A/N: 18+ content ahead. I mentioned a warning when the scene starts and ends. One more thing, not the whole chapter is 18+ content.

Sixth Day:

Black Raven Pack presented their best foods and started the festival by drinking the mango drink.

Gawin started having fun with his nongs and spent some time with Charong while they were having their lunch

Gawin started having fun with his nongs and spent some time with Charong while they were having their lunch. It was very amazing but everyone got tired at the end of the day.

The Jongcheeveevat family went back to their pack early. Tomorrow is the day for the Jade Hydrangeas Pack to present the food in the festival. NiranKong has to go there before anyone and start the ceremony with Sky. NiranKong is going to be the next Alpha and Luna of the Jade Hydrangeas Pack, so they prepared everything accordingly as they have to go early in the morning so they slept early.

In the morning, they were getting ready for the festival. Kong dressed up and looked in the mirror to check himself. When he was looking in the mirror he saw his mate's reflection who was coming out from the bathroom.

Kong's mind goes berserk whenever he gets to see his Alpha's wet body after a shower. His well built figure is always great because of the consistency in maintaining his physique.

Hot!!

Niran: Oh…did you get dressed already?

Kong didn't say anything but walked to Niran before kissing him on the lips. Niran stood there shocked because all of a sudden he kissed and left him breathless due to the hot searing kiss. Niran pulled from the kiss and looked at Kong astonishingly.

Niran: We will continue this later,............ now we should go to the food festival.

Kong: Okay. But I will dress you up.

Niran: I am sure if you dress me up we will end up staying here not going to the festival on time.

Kong: But I want to. I want to know how fit that suit I chose for you.