Chapter 23

Kiet: Ah…Hello P'Ras, Good morning

Ras: Shit…..

Ras looked distressed the moment he saw Kiet, it's not because he didn't like Kiet coming here. But he saw him in this messy look in the early morning. But Ras thought that he looked messy but Kiet.

"Wish I could see his early look every morning. How cute….." Kiet's thought.

Ras: I will be right back.

Ras said and went back to his room while Charong laughed at his cuteness.

Charong: I think he is shy.

Kiet: Is it Bpuu?

Charong: I am sure. He wakes up at 6am sharp every morning. But because of the event yesterday he felt tired and woke up late. Don't worry he will be here in a few minutes.

Ras went to his room and looked at the clock in the wall which shows 10 o'clock.

Ras: Why is he here in the early morning?

Ras was thinking about yesterday's event and remembered the reason why Kiet was here.

Yesterday - Ball Party:

After the announcement, they danced for sometime and went to the garden to sit and talk. But it's been 5 minutes since they reached the garden but both not talking but looking at the couples dancing in the Ball.

Few minutes later, Kiet initiated the talk by asking for his Gòoóday ID.

Ras: What? You don't have mine??

Kiet: I don't have your ID. Most of the time when you come home, you straight away went out to spend time with my P'. So I never get to talk to you or ask for your ID. Anyway I don't speak with other people much other than my family but now you are not the other people but My family.

Ras felt a tingling sensation in his heart when he heard family.

"If he keeps talking like this I will die of a heart attack." Ras thought.