Chapter 37

A/N: I don't know any Thai surnames to add for any character so all names are from Google name generator. If Thai people or who know Thai, reading this story then please correct me if I wrote any names incorrect. I will change it. In this chapter I used Thong and Srisuwan names which refer to gold sooo…….

 In this chapter I used Thong and Srisuwan names which refer to gold sooo……

Third day of food festival:

Golden Chrysanthemum Pack Alpha Thong Srisuwan, went to the entrance to greet Alpha and Luna of the Red Orchid Pack. Then They start the festival by having Thai iced milk tea, this Pack's signature drink.

 Then They start the festival by having Thai iced milk tea, this Pack's signature drink

Thong was talking with Pluem and Chimon in the deck which is located beside the stage. Others enjoyed the festival, while Kong watched Thong from afar.

Niran: Kong!! What are you doing?

Kong: I want to watch him so bad because I have never seen Golden Chrysanthemum Pack Alpha once in my life. I have seen all Alphas and Lunas from other packs personally. Yesterday I got to meet Alpha Luna, EarthMix and DrakeFrank whom I never met personally but yesterday I happened to meet but not Golden Chrysanthemum Pack Alpha.

Niran: Yes. I get to see him on the internet and the photos are very few. Well, we can just go and greet him. Come….

Kong: Hmmm. Okay.

Niran and Kong walked to the place where Thong was sitting and greeted him. Pluem was about to introduce NiranKong to Thong but….

Thong: You are the kid, who won 7 years of continuous Cern's championship right?? Marc Niran Jongcheeveevat.

Niran: You know me, Alpha Thong?

Thong: Almost everyone knows about you, nong.

Niran: Thank you Alpha Thong. I once went on vacation to the Golden Chrysanthemum Pack with my family but I didn't get to see you. But now it happened.

Thong: Nice to meet you both. You two look together.

Kong: Thank you Alpha. Glad to meet you.

When they were talking, they heard footsteps behind them so they turned around.