Chapter 34

Ras: Wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charong: Nong, nong don't cry.

Actually Ras cried because Charong was going to scold him for entering the secret room. But Charong tried to console him and make him stop crying. It made Ras stop crying.

Charong: Are you okay?

Ras: Hmm..

Charong: Okay let's go to your room.

Ras: Alpha, who are they in the photos?

Charong: Our ancestors.

Ras: Who is he?

Charong: I will tell you when you grow up.

Ras: No. I want to know now. Otherwise Nong will not come with you.

Charong: Okay okay. I will tell you but you should not talk about what happened in this room to anyone. Okay?

Ras simply nodded at him.

Charong: Good. Well, where do we start?

Ras: Who is he?

Charong: He is my great great great great grandfather and she is my great great great great grandmother.

Ras: Grandma looks so beautiful.

Charong: Right. And this is my great great……

And he introduced all his ancestors to Ras by pointing out everyone in the portrait. Atlast he came to his portrait and Hansa.

Ras: Alpha this is you. You look very young.

Charong: Because it was taken when I was 500 years old.

Ras was stunned with the years and looked at the portrait of Charong and then looked at the current Charong who was in front of him.

Ras: Today is your birthday then how many years you are old Alpha.

Charong: You will be more shocked than this.

Ras: Tell me Alpha. Nong ready to hear.

Charong: Actually, I am 1000+ years old. But if you ask me approximately I am nearing 1500 years old.

Ras: Oh My Goddess!!!

Charong laughed at his cute shocked reaction.

Ras: Alpha who is she?

Charong: She is my mate, Hansa.

Ras: Luna looks so beautiful. I want to see her. Where is she Alpha?

Charong: She is not anymore here in this Cern.

Ras: Don't you have anyone?

Charong thought about Gulf and Aat but he doesn't want to talk about the past to this kid now. So he shakes his head as no.

Ras: Owhhh…..don't worry Alpha. Nong Ras will be your son from now onwards. Okay na. Don't worry na.

Ras went near Charong and hugged him before patting on his back.

Charong: Thank you Nong Ras.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Charong held Ras in his arms and came downstairs. Charong told them that he was upstairs sleeping beside the big plant pot.

But Aat knows that he was in the secret room. Secret room was built under the supervision of Aat. So when Charong told that he knew that Ras was there. Later Aat confirmed from Charong the truth. Charong is okay because Ras looks happy seeing those portraits.

Also how Charong found Ras in the room because Charong fixed the camera opposite to the wall so he checked his phone and went to bring Ras downstairs.

Few years later, Ras is now 10 years old. For Ras they built one private resort beside the diamond beach. Because he was always in the mansion all these years they built a private resort. Also this is where Charong taught all indoor training to Ras.