Chapter 24

Both haven't spoken since they left the Condo. Later both went to the restaurant to have their lunch. After they ordered the food, they didn't talk much and ate their food in silence. After finishing eating, they travel back to the mansion.

Kiet: P' P',..... Can you please stop the car?

Ras: What is it, nong?

Kiet: That is Bpuu right?

Ras looked at the person who was sitting in the front bench of the stage play where there are artists performing in the open public auditorium.

Ras: Yes, Alpha Charong comes to this place whenever he has little time to enjoy this stage play. He loves to see this kind of stage play.

Kiet: Oh…….P' can we go watch with him?

Ras: Sure nong. Let's go.

Both went to the stage play and walked to where Charong was seated. Ras tapped on his shoulder to make him look.

Charong: Ras…….Kiet…….how come you two are here?

Kiet: We would like to watch with you, Bpuu.

Charong: Are you sure? Because there is still time and you can continue your date that you have planned to go.

Ras: No Alpha, we didn't plan anything. We went according to what we like to go at the moment. Since Kiet saw this stage play he wants to be here and I like to.

Charong: Okay then. Come sit here.

People around them stopped looking at the stage play but Charong and RasKiet.

The stage play still going on but Charong has to go after few minutes so he stood up and said bye to the artist in the stage.

Charong: Okay. Take your time and come back.

Ras/Kiet: Okay Alpha/Bpuu.

Once he left, people were still looking at the couple and mumbling something which was audible to both of them.

"Did you see Alpha Charong and his great Grandson? They are both alike."

"Yes yes. He is so tall like Alpha Charong."

"Also their attire is also the same."

"Ras blessed with kind and good looking Alpha"

"They are so cute together right???"

"Yessss"

Ras and Kiet heard them very well and they were trying not to smile but couldn't. After sometime they stood up and walked to the car parking but stopped by a little kid.

Ras: What is it, nong?

Kid: You two are going to be the Alpha and Luna of Black Raven Pack? My Mom was saying that….

Mom: Nong,.....you shouldn't ask that….I am sorry on behalf of him.

Ras and Kiet didn't know what to say but smiled at the kid.

Kiet: If P'Ras says yes to me then you will get to know the answer.

Ras: But patience is a must. Wait a little more na, I will let you know. Hmmm?

Ras answered to the kid while eyeing Kiet.

The kid just nodded and went to his mom's side.

Mom: You two look good together.

Both just nodded at them and walked to the car parking. They didn't speak throughout the ride and reached the mansion. Even though they reached the car parking lot they didn't come out from the car. Then a few minutes later Kiet spoke.