Chapter 20

Niran: He is in the woods.

Niran, Ben and Non changed into their wolf form and searched for Kiet with Ohm.

Others were waiting in the garden while Supanut and Charong followed them in the forest car.

After a few kilometers Ohm heard the sniffing sound towards the ocean side.

Ohm: This side.

When they reached the forest border they saw one Wolf lying on the sand. Four of them went near him, when Kiet heard the sound he stood up and looked at them. He couldn't tell what's happening to him so he looked at them without saying anything before looking down. A second later he got embraced by four wolves which made him calm down. By the time he was fully relaxed by the hug that he changed to human form.

By the time, Alphas reached their location and gave their dresses. After returning to the mansion Kiet went to his room followed by Niran and Ben. Once he freshened up he wore his pajamas and sat on the bed. Ohmnanon entered the room with Charong.

Charong went near him and held his hands.

Charong: I didn't know your Wolf was this active. We were shocked to see his physical capability. But it's good. Someone so active to see his mate…..uh uh

Kiet looked at his GrandDad and smiled at him.

Kiet: Don't tease me GradDad.

Charong: Oooi….I am telling the truth. You are so excited.

Kiet: I am not GrandDad.

Charong: So you don't care if you don't find your mate?

Kiet: No no it's…I want to meet them but I didn't expect my Wolf to behave like that.

Charong: You don't get one thing Kiet, your wolf is you, your inner self, deep down you want to see your mate so bad and your Wolf is the depiction of your desire, anger, sadness and happiness. So it's you who truly wanted to meet your mate.

Ohm: Baby, among all your siblings you were the one who is quiet all the time and never asks anything. Anything you desire. We talked about this baby. It's okay, you can tell what you want. Speak with me…... Speak with us. Since you are an introvert like me I know you enjoy your own space, and you let few people enter into the space. Our family. You let us be in that space with you. Still you never talked about the needs and things that made you worry. Even though you didn't speak out about what you want, we somewhat find out by your actions. But we couldn't find out what you are thinking these days. I thought to have a little talk but before that it happened. We are here to assure you, you can tell us whatever is in your mind, we are always here….okay?

Kiet was on the edge of crying but he smiled and hugged his Dad tightly.

Kiet: I am sorry Dad, I make you worried about me. And yes GrandDad, I am worried about my mate, that I couldn't find them. Everytime when I saw Dad and Papa being lovey dovey in the corner of the corridor and in the garden…..

Niran: Wait wait…..you did see???

Ben: You too P'....

Four of them looked at Ohmnanon, they looked pale and stunned with the information.

Keit: I always thought how come someone loves their mate this much. Both love each other like there is no Cern after a second. Whenever I saw them like this I wanted to meet my mate so bad and wanted to love them so much.

Ohm: Well,......we couldn't help. We love each other.

Non got flustered and just nodded.

Kiet: So I was worried about this big universe and two neighboring planets. I am not sure if I could ever see my mate in this life. Also……