Chapter 39

Next day:

Ninth day of the food festival Azalea Mellow Pack

Ninth day of the food festival Azalea Mellow Pack. Signature drink of Azalea Mellow Pack is Pink Milk.

Pansa asked Pattra and Seth to come to the food festival. But Seth has to take care of the restaurant that he couldn't come. Pansa gave the pink milk to taste it for Pattra once they reached some less crowded place in the festival.

Pattra: As I expected it has a unique taste to drink Pink Milk from Azalea Mellow Pack. I heard about it but never tried it.

Pansa: Thank you. Well, it's an honor to receive appreciation from the chef.

Pattra: Wait….P'Pan did you make this?

Pansa: Ofcourse. I want to make this specially for you. And I feel cheered by hearing your appreciation.

Pattra: It's really good P'. I am wondering if you can make this drink this good. I am sure you will make other dishes very delicious.

Pan: Nong,.........I…… I only know how to make this drink. I am not good at cooking. I got this recipe from my mom and tried a few times until I got the perfect taste which my mom made for me.

Pattra: Oh…….Thank you so much P'Pan. And I will teach you how to cook if you want to.

Pan: Sure. I would like to.

Pattra: Hmm….P', where is Aawut?

Pan: He is with his brothers I think.

Pattra: Oh……P' May I know who he is to you?

Pan: Huh? That……he is…..

Pan doesn't know whether to tell her or not. Since Pattra didn't know that Pan is the only princess of Azalea Mellow Pack. And Aawut is the Prince of the Cern. She couldn't tell him the details without his permission. Also, he is trying to move on from P'Seth so it's better to not know.

Pattra: P' that's okay. You don't need to tell.

Pan: I am fine. I can tell you this only. He is my Mom's brother-in-law family member. So I get to meet him at an important family function. He is younger than me so I call him nong. He is a cute kid and I always adore him.

Pattra: Oh……

Pan: Do you want to meet my family?

Pattra: Yes………. No….I mean not yet. I am not ready yet. After I reach my age and sure about our bonding I will let you know. Sorry. I want to confirm myself.

Pan: You are right. And I will be patiently waiting to introduce you to my family.

Pattra: Hmm….

Pattra likes the way Pan gives space and waits for her. It made her like Pan so much and wanted what she said about destined mates to be true.

Pattra: One more thing I want to tell you.

Pan: Yes.

…………….