Chapter 43

Davika: Sky, does this mean……

Sky: Yes, Bpuu donated his organs but he particularly mentioned his heart goes to Madonna.

Davika: But why?

Sky: But he uploaded this form one year before. But I could see this from yesterday only, he kept this private from us.

Davika: But how did you find this paper?

Sky: I went to Necro Planet to meet Madonna.

Davika: What???

What are you saying? When did you go? You should have asked me to accompany you.

Sky can see Davika is worried about him but he just traveled to Necro Planet and wants to ask Madonna about it soon. So he didn't ask anyone and went to Necro. Sky went near her and hugged her to console he is alright.

Sky: Sorry P'....... I really am. I couldn't think practical but wanted to ask Madonna so badly that I went to Necro straight away.

Davika released from the hug and kissed her husband on his forehead before letting him continue what he was about to say.

Sky: I went to Necro and met Queen Alina before going to Madonna's house. I told her what happened so the Queen accompanied me to Madonna's house. I asked what happened that he chose to donate his heart to her.

.
.
.
Flashback:

Necro Planet:

Sky: Why P'? Please tell me, I am sure you know the reason.

Madonna: …….

Madonna didn't reply and looked down. She doesn't know how to start or what to tell.

They asked for sometime and waited but they didn't get any reply. Atlast Sky lost his patience and snapped.

Sky: So you are not going to say anything P'? If my intuition is correct you are going to use his heart to do something right.

Madonna: Noooo…

Sky: Then What? I thought you saw him as your brother but you waited for an opportunity to claim his heart all these years.

Madonna: Sky stop it already. None of what you said is true. I am ready to give my heart to him rather than take it from him.

Sky: Then why does he have to give his heart to you especially?

Sky doesn't know what to make her say so he decided to make her mad by saying she is not caring about Charong. After the Fah incident, Ohm told about how Madonna really cared for Charong. So he doesn't think Madonna will do this but he also knows that Madonna is the only person who knows why Charong decided to donate heart. So he didn't have any choice but to make her mad so she say something. Sky felt guilty inside but this is the only way to know the truth. Even though she said no, she didn't talk more and kept silent again. Sky has this doubt about why the "heart" of all organs so he was about to ask.

Sky: To lift the curse?

Madonna: To lift the curse.

Both said at the same time but Madonna was shocked to hear Sky saying this to her.

Madonna: How do you know?

Sky: I was thinking about the purpose of Alpha's heart and sorceress can do anything with that. Merlin created the curse by using two Alphas hearts so I thought the same but I know…..I know you won't do anything like what Merlin did. But you wanted to lift the curse. Werewolves were relieved from the curse but Necro Planet was still affected by this so I thought Bpuu's heart could make the curse break…..am I right?