Chapter 4

It's been five days since he saw Niran, he can't ask him through chat. He wants to ask him in person. But tonight is the day where they're gonna perform. Prom and Kong are sitting in the engineering canteen in their favorite spot.

Prom: You should have asked him in chat.

Kong: I tried.

Prom: You asked?

Kong: I said "Hi" but it left unread. Even he didn't reply to my "Hi". My imagination for the past few days went haywire. It's totally out of control. I am thinking he didn't tell me he is my mate because he doesn't like my parents.

Prom: Kong!!

Kong: But my mind is going crazy with all these thoughts. I believe him. But….but the past days without any reply makes me think like this. I couldn't even see him once in the past few days. Even at the rehearsal stage he is not there. Whenever I ask the people who were in the rehearsal and administration department, they always say either he has not yet come or he just left before I came.

Prom: Kong…. I understand. But….don't think like this. Listen, if I see him today anywhere in the surrounding area I will call you okay.

Kong just nodded as they were about to leave for the place when some seniors from the cooking club went near them.

Senior 1: Are you Kong from the Fashion media department?

Kong: Yes P'. Tell me.

Senior 2: Here take this.

Senior 1: This was made by someone who promised you to make this.

Kong: Huh? But…… who?

Senior 2: We can't tell that person's name. Sorry. And enjoy the dish.

Kong: P' wait.

Senior 1: See you at the event.

They left the place without saying anything.

Prom: What's inside?  Open it.

Kong opened the box which contained dessert with a note on the top of the lid.

"As I promised you"

When he read the text he remembered what Niran said on his first night in Jongcheeveevat mansion. To make his favorite dish on Sunday.

Prom: It looks like a nest.

Prom was about to touch the dessert but Kong smacked his hands away from the box.

Kong: I will buy you something like this outside but not this one. It's mine.

Kong said in a scary tone which made Prom keep his hand inside of his pockets.

He closed the box and placed it on the table before taking a picture of it. He sent the picture to Niran with a caption under it.

Caption:- I will not eat this until I see you.