Chapter 28

Happy New Year to my dear readers☺️

I thought I would upload this chapter around 12.00 am when the new year starts in my country. But I couldn't, so I thought about uploading it before this day ended. And here I am.

Hope you all like this chapter. And once again.

 And once again

___________

The two werewolves sensed the others and walked and ran towards them.

One has ocean blue color eyes and fur. Another has jade color eyes with fur including blue shade in his face.

Niran: Are they??

Charong: Ras and Kong.

Niran and Kiet looked at their mate and were mesmerized by their wolf form. It makes them itch to embrace their respective mates.

Ras and Kong changed to human form but they wore thin suits and everyone was shocked except Charong.

Before anyone asks anything Ras and Kong went near them but hugged Charong instead of their mates.

Kiet and Niran looked a bit disappointed that they didn't hug them.

Ras: How are you Alpha? Are you okay now?

Kong: Is everything alright Bpuu?

Charong: Don't worry, I am fine. Augur put a mark to make my wolf sleep. So everything is alright now.

Kong: Thank Goddess.

Ras: We were worried about you Alpha.

Charong: Don't worry na.

Niran: Wait wait wait wait……… I have so many questions.

Ras and Kong turned to look at him and raised their eyebrows questioningly.

Kong: What is it, Niran?

Niran: How did you change to wolf form? The suit?? And how do you know something happened to Alpha Charong?

Korn/Karn: We tell you.

The special subordinates that Charong mentioned before stood before them.

Charong: My lovely students. Everyone, meet Korn and Karn, my special subordinates. They are the ones who are teaching Ras and Kong.

Everyone greeted them before asking about the suit.

Korn: Before curse we can change to wolf form so we had this suit always with us. The steel collar which looks like a necklace can produce a thin suit to cover up our body.

Karn: We were in the moon temple. Ras and Kong are very disciplined and obedient kids. They absorbed what we were trying to say and they went to the Spiritual Cern within a second.