Chapter 25

Charong: Are you sure, nong? To the point you are going to announce yourself and Kiet as Alpha and Luna of this Pack?

It's been a month since they started dating and Ras likes Kong so much. They didn't go to the stage of romantic couple which makes them decide about future Alpha and Luna. As HUSBANDS…..

Ras: He is still a kid and…..

Charong: Sorry for interrupting you nong, but the marriage is not gonna happen soon. I asked if you like him to the extent of marrying him in future. We could only make you crowned as an Alpha and Luna after you two married. Now why I am asking because the day after tomorrow your birthday I planned to make an official announcement that you two are going to be the Alpha and Luna of Black Raven Pack.

Ras: Did you ask him about this? What about his parents' approval of this as their son is going to be the next Alpha of Black Raven Pack.

Charong: No no nong. It's you who has to ask him whether he is ready to be with you as his mate and marry in future……The Alpha position and marriage is a different thing. About him being the Alpha, I will have a talk with OhmNanon and Kiet, only after your confirmation about marriage.

Ras: ……..

Ras doesn't know how to ask this to Kiet. He felt embarrassed to ask this question to Kiet first. So he was waiting for him to ask him first. Well,.......... Kiet didn't ask him because…….. it's just one month ...."arghhhh what should I do?"

Charong: Okay nong…..I get what you are thinking……we can announce next year on your birthday. Until then take your time and understand each other.

Charong left the place with a deep sigh.

Ras looked at AatChet and walked to them.

Ras: What happened? He told and left the place. Is he okay to postpone the announcement next year?

Aat: Actually he understood everything even before you said it out loud. First, Kiet is just 18. Second, you two just started dating. Lastly, we don't know what's happening with you two because then only we could make a decision about postponing to next year. You don't talk much so he asked you all this to confirm his decision to postpone.

Ras: Okay but why did he take a deep sigh before he left….

Chet: Because that last part you said it out loud.

Ras: What??!!! What did you say P'Chet?

Chet: The last part where you said "it's just one month ....arghhhh what should I do?" Yepp we heard it. Because you said it out loud….not to yourself.

Ras: Shittt!!!!? Alpha Charong I didn't mean to say it out loud……

Ras said and walked towards Charong room but Aat stopped him.

Aat: Don't worry. He doesn't mind. Well, it's good atleast you said it out LOUD…and we are going to postpone next year. It's just one month of dating so Charong understands it and he just wanted to confirm if you are thinking the same.

Chet: Now everything is cleared. Take your time and get to know each other more, then you can tell your decision about marriage, whether you want to marry or not……

Ras: I like him but he is still a kid and with one month dating I think it's too soon to talk about marriage.

Aat: Yep, we understand nong.

Ras: About marriage, from my side I am okay to marry him. Well, in the future, But I couldn't ask him first.

Chet: You want him to ask you first?