Chapter 3

Kong: Al…Alpha Niran!!

Like instinct they leaned an inch closer and looked at each other's eyes but prom interrupted their sweet moment.

Prom: Kong!!

Niran took his hands of him while Kong frustratedly looked up at his friend who ruined his sweet moment with his sweet Alpha.

Prom: ahh. Ahmmm…sorry…. You continue, I will wait outside.

Niran: Wait...Who are you?

Niran asked while getting out of the pool.

Kong: He is Prom. My friend. And Prom he is….

Prom: Who doesn't know Niran Jongcheeveevat? Nice to meet you Niran.

Niran: Nice to meet you Prom.

Niran smiled at Prom before turning to  look at Kong who was looking at him.

Niran: Why were you looking for me? Anything you want to say to me.

Kong: Ahmm…well….I…….I..I joined University today. It's my first day so I wanted to see you.

Niran: Oh….

Kong: That's it. We will meet in the mansion. I will get going. Come let's go Prom.

Prom just followed him while Niran standing there looking at Kong left the place.

Niran: What just happened now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once Kong and Prom reached far from the swimming club. Kong sat on the stone bench and took the water bottle from his bag and drank it.

Prom: Oii. What happened? Are you in heat? You looked like you just came out from the sauna.

When Niran touched his cheeks, his body temperature rose to a high level. He himself thought he went into heat for a second. Also he can't get the image of his Alpha's hot body from his mind.

Kong: What?? Oh my Goddess. No. It just ended yesterday. Wait. Why did you enter the club?

Prom: How could I know you two were about to kiss at the time?

Kong: What?? No no no no we just. He just wants to check if….

Prom: That's okay you don't need to say. I can see the love from each other's eyes. And I am really sorry I entered the club at the wrong time indeed. So you two are??

Kong: He is my Alpha. My destined mate. My love.

Prom: Hmmmmm.

Prom looked at Kong then smiled at him. He can see his friend love that Alpha.

Kong: I love him……..Sooo muchh.

Prom: I can see.

Kong told everything about what happened three years ago and on his birthday.

Prom: So you were about to talk about it and I ruined it

Kong: Yes. And why did you enter at that time?

Prom: I was waiting outside for sometime so I came to check if you were there since it looks like everyone left the club already and worried what if the security control closes the gates before you come out. Every club closes at 7pm automatically. If you want to extend for sometime the president has to ask permission prior. Since it's almost 7PM I came inside to get you out.

Kong: What if we were locked inside the club?

Prom: We should call the helpline of this university. They will engage main security control and let you out. This is a tight security because after 6PM the temperature will be cold and not manageable by the time 9PM since it's winter time now.