Chapter 2

Jade Hydrangeas Pack:

Next day after Kong's birthday, Kong was lying on his bed rolling left to right, walking to the door and going back to bed and drinking water. He's doing all these again and again.

Someone knocked on his door, Fah opened the door followed by Non and Phuwin.

Phuwin: Oh my Goddess, why does your room smell like you this much?

Kong didn't say anything but glared at him before looking at Non and smiled.

Non: Phuwin!!!!

Fah: Just a few hours before he got his first heat. Since then his Pheromones have spread all over the mansion. He has had mood swings since it started and no one can make him relieve from the heat. He took suppressants and the heat was decreasing  but he had to take rest until the heat ended. This may last for a week.

Non: It's not easily done with suppressants. He needs his mate this time. Since he didn't find his mate. He can get help with other Omega pheromones he is comfortable with. Like friends and relatives.

Kong: I don't have many friends and my cousins are all Alphas.

Non: Other than your head maid, is any other Omega in the mansion.

Fah: Yes.

Kong: Yes….but….I…..

Non: You are not comfortable with them.

Kong just nodded.

Non: Is it okay if we stay here for sometime to give you company?

Kong: I don't know how comfortable your pheromones can give it to me but let's try.

Fah: Okay then. Let me know if you need anything.

Once Fah left, Non and Phuwin went near Kong and sat on the couch beside the bed. Once both sat down on the bed Kong felt little comfort in Nanon's pheromones.

Kong: Thanks for coming, Khun Non.

Non: Did you feel the comfort already?

Kong: I feel good now. It's like I am sleeping in the fluffy pillows and blankets all around which gives the cozy feeling.

Non: But this mixed with my mate's pheromones. Alpha Ohm.

Kong: Anyway, it helps me calm down.

Phuwin: Kong!!

Kong: Hmm tell me Nong Phu.

Phuwin: I am sorry. I mean it.

Kong: Why are you asking sorry?

Phuwin: Because I pinched your cheeks.

Kong: I pinched your cheeks too.

Phuwin: But it was your birthday. You never did anything to me when it was my birthday. But I did on your special birthday.

Kong: I don't mind about pinching but you pinched hard indeed. It hurt a lot yesterday. Now I am okay.

Phuwin: So you don't mind?

Kong: Nope.

Phuwin: Thank Goddess. I felt bad yesterday.

Kong: Don't be.

After an hour Fah returned with fruits and snacks on a plate for three of them.

Kong: I feel so hungry often.

Non: It happens when you are in heat. Eat well and drink more water.

They talked for some time before Non and Phuwin were ready to go to their pack.