Chapter 15

Non: So you know about this all the time.

Niran didn't want this to happen. He felt futile now everything is out of hand. He doesn't want to see his Papa's sorrowful face. He looked down at the ground not looking at him but he looked up when he heard a loud thud. Nanon's body dropped to the ground and unconscious.

Niran: Papa!!

Niran held his head in his hand and put him on his lap.

Niran: Papa papa papa……pa….please why this is happening right now…..

Niran started crying looking at his Papa unconscious body in his lap. He called the ambulance and admitted Non to the hospital. He messaged his family to come to the pack hospital.

Everyone reached the pack hospital, Ohm asked Niran what happened to Non that he fell unconscious. Niran couldn't make a word but started crying. He didn't make a sound but the tears kept on falling from his eyes. Ohm doesn't want to ask anymore since he understands he couldn't speak. Niran walked too far from the ward followed by Kong.

Kong: Alpha…….

Niran: Please don't ask……please…..

His whole body shivered and his mind went frenzy about all the things that happened.

Kong: Okay…....okay….

Doctor came outside of the room and told them Non is fine he got a panic attack.

Doctor: He is fine now. But please don't ask anything serious. He needs lots of rest and peace of mind to become a normal stage.

Ohm: Can I see him?

Doctor: Yes. Just one person at a time. He needs rest.

Ohm: Thanks Doctor.

Once the doctor left, Ohm was about to enter the room but someone stopped him.

Ohm: Niran…

Niran: I want to see Papa. Please Dad…..

Ohm couldn't say anything but nodded to let him inside.

Once he entered, he looked at Non who was still unconscious lying in the bed. Niran went near him and sat on the chair beside bed. He held his Papa's hand and kept it on his forehead and started crying. Few seconds later his hair got brushed lightly with Non's fingers.

Non: Baby……

Niran: Papa!! Are you okay?

Non: I am fine. Don't cry…..

Niran: You should take care of your health Pa. I was worried about you. And please…….. forget the past. I love you Pa. I will always love you.

Non: But I…..

Niran: We don't need to talk about this. You love me right Papa.

Non: Ofcourse I love my baby so much.

Niran: Then that's what I needed. Your unconditional love for me. And I love you more Papa.

Niran went near him and hugged him lightly without putting pressure on him.

Non: But when and how did you know?

Niran: Papa, first you need enough rest to come to a normal state. Please.
…For me.

Non nodded at him before asking Ohm to come inside.

Once Ohm came inside he went near Nanon and hugged him.

Ohm: ……

Ohm didn't say anything but hugged him lightly, he felt like he couldn't breathe properly. His throat went dry. He didn't want to let his tears flow that was about to drop from his eyes but he couldn't take anymore so he started crying, His face buried into his chest and didn't want to move backwards to let him know he's crying. He was trying all his might to not make a sobbing sound but he did. Nanon tries to push him to look at his face but he won't let him. Niran couldn't see his father's crying like this so he went near them and hugged both.