Chapter 26

Kiet: But I have been seeing you for years as my brother's best friend. I know you way before we get to know we are mates. This month I got to know you personally very close. One month or 10 years it's all ended up with what we feel is important. I love you and I feel the bonding between us. I believe both in love at first sight and love only after you get to know each other after dating. The second one is not only the right way of love. But love at first sight also makes us see them as our future. Not always the first impression (love at first sight) is only because of attractiveness or the other person's outer beauty but also we could see their inner soul which connects to us with our first meet. Since we are soulmates it feels right when I see you. And yes we have seen each other so many times and everytime I fall for you without knowing. And now I want to cherish you and take care of you as my mate and my husband regardless of the months and time we have been dating.

Moreover you don't need to reply if you are not okay with this. Your silence makes me understand your answer.

Kiet was about to close the box and keep it in his pocket but Ras stopped him and he looked at him.

Ras: Don't you give me some minutes to react to all things you have said and I will be an idiot if I reject your proposal.

Kiet was shocked by what he just heard. He wants to confirm again

Kiet: P', so you are saying???

Ras: My answer is Yes. But…..

Kiet: Yes P'.....

Ras: Also I want to know one more thing, are you okay being the Alpha of Black Raven Pack?

Kiet: I am happy to support you in whichever way possible P'......

Ras: But do you want to do this???? Your decision matters. Tell me. Do you really want to? Don't answer just because I'm your mate.

Kiet: P' as I said I wanted to support you and also I like to be in this position to take care of Black Raven People who are very caring and loving. Also when I got to know about Bpuu's health and how he was taking care of people all these years, I wanted him to take rest and give some time to himself also free from his responsibilities. So don't worry, it's not only because of you but also Bpuu and the Black Raven People.

Ras: Hmmm…..then that's good. I am happy to know that nong. My worries are gone now. And………… I am now wholeheartedly ready to marry you.

When Ras finished his sentence Kiet went near and hugged him before holding him up by his hip.

Kiet: I am so happy P'.

Ras: Okay okay me too…..now put me down. I am afraid.

Kiet: Don't worry P'. I will never let you fall down.

Few seconds later he let him slowly put down but still hugged his waist to him. He moved his hands from his waist to hold his cheek.

Kiet: P' can I kiss you?

Ras: Huh???

Ras once again looked at him shocked. Kiet couldn't control himself so he asked but as always if he doesn't want to then that's okay. Because Kiet thinks Ras is worth all the wait. He is already happy that he accepted his marriage proposal and he thinks it's more than enough. It's just he couldn't control himself when looks at those hot and tempting lips that so appealed to him to devour it.

Kiet: That's okay P'. We will take it slow. Tell me when you are ready.

Kiet removes hand from his waist and is about to release the hold in his cheek but Ras doesn't let him. He kept those hands in the place where it was before.