Epilogue

A/N: All pics Cr to the respective owners.

_________

Niran was too shocked to hear Kong is Pregnant because they planned to have a baby after a few years so they always use protection.

"How is this possible?" Niran asked himself.

Everyone was so happy and went inside to see Kong smiling at them. Even though Niran had confusion about this he also thought about Hom. His fathers didn't expect a baby that time because they planned to not have a baby after Phuwin so they were shocked like how Niran currently. But regardless of this they love Hom so much. The same goes to Niran. Even though he didn't expect a baby he is still happy that they are going to be fathers soon. Niran went near Kong and hugged him with happiness. Everyone congratulated them before going outside to give them space to talk privately.

But Charong stopped on his tracks and went back to Kong.

Charong: Take care of yourself more na. I am eagerly waiting to see the baby.

Charong looked like a baby who was waiting for his surprise gift.

Kong: Sure Bpuu.

Charong patted on his head before going outside.

Once they were left alone in the room, Niran kissed him on the lips and hugged him once again.

Niran: I am so happy Kong. We are going to be fathers soon. Thank you so much…..

Kong: Niran!

Niran: Yes tell me Kong.

Kong: I am going to tell you something……
but before that I am really sorry na.

Niran: Why are you saying sorry…….

Niran suddenly thought something and looked at Kong with wide eyes.

Niran: You are…….. not pregnant.

Kong just nodded at him before closing his eyes embarrassed. Even though Kong didn't say anything, Niran understood he did this for Bpuu.

Niran: heyy…I understand you did this for Bpuu. I saw his eyes and yes the smile reached his eyes and he was the happiest when he heard we are going to have a baby.

Kong: I said because I remember what Ras said about holding Grandpa Gulf in his arms when he was born. Even after so many conflicts Bpuu reunited with us and met his son with happiness but we could never heal the wound. I am sure about this because my mom could never move on from the past but when my father entered her life he became medicine to the past wound. When I was born she became so happy and felt content with her life. The same goes to Bpuu. He couldn't move on from the past but he will have his new reason to live. I mean he is happy and relaxed that his son has a mate who will take care of him even after he dies. Now KietRas will be the Alpha and Luna so they will take care of his lovable people so he has nothing to hold. He is certain about his children, grandchildren and people's lives so he is ready to go(Don't want to live anymore). But it's bad that he is ready to go from this Cern when his time doesn't come. He is trying to kill himself. Why can't he stay here with us? Because we are one of the reasons for the wound.

I am sure he will stay here because he wants to see the new generation. He wants to experience it this time because he couldn't experience it before.

Niran: You mean??

Kong: Bpuu never experienced spending time with his grandchildren and great grandchildren. But now we are reunited he can freely come to our home and give his love and care to his great great grandchildren so he won't miss the opportunity. Remember, once Grandpa Gulf left him Bpuu was feeling lonely and he didn't get to see his grandchildren's faces at all. Grandpa Gulf didn't let him see anyone. And Bpuu was very stubborn that he didn't accept destined mates before but now everything changed.