Chapter 17

Phone Conversation:

Gulf: Hello, yes Dad.

Charong: How are you, Gulf?

Gulf: Good.

Charong: I want to tell you something before making an official statement which is….

Gulf: Yes Dad.

Charong: I am going to organize a debutante ball for Ras.

Gulf: Huh???

Gulf was literally shouted at when speaking with his Dad, while everyone in the table looked at Gulf with concern. Gulf was about to ask permission for Kiet but here his Dad called for Ras.

Charong: Gulf are you there?

Gulf: uhh yes Dad. It's good to hear. Did you get permission from the association of Inmates?

Charong: I talked with them. They agreed eventually because there is no use anymore when the curse was broken already and almost all of the people are destined mates only. Few inmates were the people affected before the curse was broken.

Gulf: Hmmm yes. What about elders?

Charong: …..

Gulf: Dad, are you there?

Charong: Yes, Gulf. I………I am scared

Gulf: What? You?

Charong: Hahahaha I know what you are thinking? I never feared anyone but……Akira is like my nong, she always respects me, thinks of me as an idol, as inspiration, as a brother. I don't know how to initiate the conversation with her. Aang and Ava already gave their permission. I am going to talk with her. I want you and Your husband to be there with me when I am talking. I am going to tell her you two are destined ones.

Gulf: Dad, it's been years you don't have to do that. Please…

Charong: But I decided to tell. I think it's time.

Gulf: ………….

Charong: Tell me when you're free.

Gulf: I will text you Dad.

Charong: Good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once he put down the phone he looked at everyone and took a deep sigh.

Gulf: Dad wants to organize a debutante Ball for Ras and he needs permission from Elder Akira. Also he is going to tell her that we are destined ones.

When he said the last words he looked at his Alpha.

Mew: It is not needed anymore why he…..

Gulf: He said it's time. We should talk about this further with My Dad. I have free time after lunch. You?

Mew: After 2pm??

Gulf: Okay. I will text him.

While he was texting everyone thinking about the information which they received just now.

Supanut: So?? Dad, Papa are we still going to organize a Debutante ball from our side?

Gulf: Not needed. He himself is going to take care of all these. We need a platform for finding mates so it's going to be created. Then what's the purpose…

Supanut: Hmm okay Papa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blue Hyacinth Pack University:

Kong hugged Ras tightly while Niran stood beside them smiling.

Ras: Haa….haa….. you're going to kill me with your hug.

Kong: You did a very great thing by saving my Alpha. Thank you so much P'.