Chapter 8

Madonna: Your Granddad Alpha Charong was the one who helped me about Chirawon Curse.

Ohm: It's impossible.

Queen: It happened. He came to our Planet. Well, more times that we forgot count. He knows we are cursed and he came to us and had a casual talk about our Planet. But I don't have any idea how Alpha Charong helped Madonna.

Madonna: I don't know about you all but he's the one who always visits me and spends time with me whenever possible. Also we talked about this Chirawon Curse few years back itself. He knows it.

Ohm: He hates destined mates, how come he helped regarding this. Also why he didn't tell us all this time.

Madonna: Because at that time the curse was already broken since you two married and Chirawon acknowledged herself who she was and told everyone her identity.

And yes he still doesn't agree with destined mates. Because he was still under the curse.

Non: What do you mean?

Madonna: All people born after the curse is lifted will live with their destined mate and all those born before the curse is lifted will remain under the curse. So Alpha Charong was still under the curse but he wanted to help us.

Ohm: Is there any way to break the curse by spells so that the people before the curse was broken, can get to be with his mate if….

Madonna: Don't you think it will create more chaos?

Ohm: Huh?

Madonna: First thing, we can't use spells since we are cursed. Even if we use spells, what do you think will happen to those people?

Ohm: They will be with their mates…

Madonna: No. There will be more suicide. 

Ohm: How?

Madonna: This happened 1000 years ago too. When the people get to know their mates reject them and be with another person they can't take the pain and kill themselves. So if we break the curse by spells the people who already had relationships with other people instead of his mate who killed themselves because of rejection might feel guilty and try to kill themself because their mates are not alive. Well like you Granddad.

Once both of his mates died. He couldn't take that loss and wanted to die with them but he can't since he has to take care of his son and the Black Raven Heart's people. He always came to my house and chatted with me since my sister died. He really has a kind heart. He tried many times to help us regarding the curse which happened to the Necro Planet people. So when I got to know about the loss of his mate, I got really worried about him. After a few years his son married his Alpha and left him; it added more pain to his list. And another pain is he couldn't see their Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren.

Every information they got is too much to process.

Ohm: I still can't believe what I just heard.

Madonna: If you go and ask him I am not sure he will agree. He doesn't want anyone to know he supports destined mates still he's not into it. 

Non: What we just heard is like a dream to us. But I agree he's stubborn to let everyone know that he cares.

Fah: Thank you so much Sorceress Madonna. 

Madonna: As I said it's all thanks to Alpha Charong. He said he would help us regarding our curse. He is the great Alpha in the whole Cern. I believe him.

Niran: Because he is living for more than 1000 years?

Madonna: Not only that. He's the child of Alpha Parents and Moon Child like your Dad. He has all the qualities to attain great power. So he's a great Alpha indeed. I never saw one Alpha who had all these qualities but your Granddad.