Chapter 9

Kong: Do you like Niran?

Ras didn't react to this question much because he noticed that Kong noticed.

Kong: So? 

Ras: No.

Kong: Huh? Then what ab……

Ras: I love Niran.

Kong was shocked even though he knows the answer but the way he corrects like into love is deep and he means it.

Ras: Your order is here.

Ras said looking at Niran fondly and took the plate from him and served it to Kong.

Ras: You are my best friend's mate so today this is on me.

Niran: That's okay Ras.

Ras: Niran!! 

Niran: …… Okayy.

Kong: Can you give me your Gòoóday ID? (Like WhatsApp,line) 

Ras: Sure.

They exchanged their ID and ate their breakfast and went back to their respective classes. 

Gòoóday

Kong: Meet me in the architecture cafeteria at 4pm.

Ras: What a way to start our first conversation??

Kong: 🙄

Ras: Okay got it 👍

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At 4pm in architecture cafeteria:

Kong knows his Alpha has so many followers and wishes him as their destined mate. So it's no wonder Ras liked Niran. Well, he loves Niran. But he is his best friend….

Ras: Kong???!! Is that you?

Kong: Yes. 

Ras sat beside him sipping his lemon mint tea.

Ras: Why are you wearing shades and a scarf around your head in this hot summer?

Kong: Why? Do you want Alpha Niran followers to corner me here until you come? 

Ras: Goddess, you are really so cute even in this disguise. You have more fashion sense. 

Kong: Do you really like Niran or me?

Ras: I said what comes to my mind. Except Niran. And what I said is true. You look cute and handsome. Besides you two made for each other. You are perfect for him.

Kong: Oii,,.....wait wait wait wait. Did you praise me? You love Niran right then how come you speak like this. I am his destined one. 

Ras: He's my best friend too. I want what is best for him. And his happiness. Other than you are his destined one I can see the love he has for you. It's obvious and he never forgets to show it to the whole Cern. He wanted everyone to know he found his mate because many people all over the Cern love Niran and wanted him as their destined one including me.