Chapter 31

Hello my dear readers,

I have been busy with the PONGAL festival (Regional festival)for some time before continuing writing. And I wish everyone a good year ahead with prosperity and happiness.

Okay……let's get into the story.

__________

Niran: But why is it empty after Grandma's death.

Charong: As I said, my wolf becomes silent after Wan's death. Now I think it's not silent but he severed our bonding to let him go.

Ohm: Grandpa, are you sure about what you are saying?

Charong: I think it's the only reason he doesn't have any memory.

Ohm: But my question is how did you live all these years without mate and your inner self.

Charong: Hahaha, I think I was just a living dead all these years.

Charong laughed at his own state and dropped himself on the sand.

Niran: Bpuu……

Niran and all three went to Charong and hugged him.

Ben: Bpuu….I think we should let him know your past that he missed.

Ohm: But how?

Ben: I think I know. Trust me Bpuu. Come with me.

Niran: Nong, what are you going to do? Tell us first.

Ben: I am going to transfer Bpuu's past to his wolf. He should know. If he knows I am sure he will become less feral at least.

Charong: Nong, I said I don't want you to see my past.

Ben: Bpuu, we know everything about you. You told us what happened in the past. If you don't want to let me see any particular past then that's okay, but he should know that his grandchildren are here for him after Grandma's death. He should know the love we have for him. So he might change his mind.

Charong was thinking about it for sometime before looking at his wolf. That sight makes his heart ache. He is sad thinking about his Wolf's state.

Charong: Okay. Let's do it.

Ben: Thank you so much Bpuu.

Ohm: But baby, when did you find this feature that you can transfer the past you see?

Ben: I tried it with my mate two days before Dad. I wanted to know what are the other features that I have in this power. So I tried it.

Ohm: Okay. Let's do this now.

While his wolf was sleeping, Charong and Ben went near him and Ben put his hands on each other's temple. Ben concentrated on getting the past from Charong and simultaneously transferring to his wolf. Once the process was done Ben looked at Bpuu with tearful eyes.

Charong: This is why I said, don't see my past.

Ben just hugged him before crying on his shoulder.