Chapter 33

Flashback:

Year 2030 Dec: Phuwin's birthday

It was late evening around 7PM everyone was celebrating the birthday party of Phuwin but Ohm received a call and went to the Blue Coral media Entertainment. There some issue happened in the main server that they need him immediately to give the emergency approval. The approval couldn't be given through a call since they will only go to the approval stage when they checked the cause of the issue and they will fix it by restarting the server. Since it's the main server the issue is very big and it affects real time media. So they changed all activities to the secondary or alternate server so they can focus on the main one. But we shouldn't let the activities run on secondary for a long time so they have to fix it within one hour. As the CEO he has to be there to check every department and approve the next stage to fix the issue.

Meanwhile in the party:

It's a normal situation that happens a lot in Jongcheeveevat mansion. Sometimes Supanut has to go through this kind of emergency from time to time. So every kid knows that their father has to go and be there for sometime until it gets fixed permanently.

Media entertainment is 24/7 so Ohm has to go to the company at any hour. But nowadays it has become less but not zero issue. Also next month is the moon festival so this is a common issue.

Few hours later, almost every guest left except their friends and close relatives.

Niran could see his brother's sad face since Ohm left. He understands his brother's feelings. He was on that stage a few times but Ohm's works like that. At one point he understands his Dad as he grows up. Phuwin will understand that too. But most of the time Ohm tried to not have any unplanned meetings as much as possible. But this one he couldn't help but have to go.

Niran wanted to make his brother smile on his birthday. So he went to other kids and asked them to play hide and seek. Phuwin likes this game a lot. So when he asked Phuwin to join the game he didn't accept at first but when Hom and Feng asked with their cute faces he agreed and went to play a game. Phuwin is so good at this game that he never gets caught easily. This time Kong is the seeker and everyone went to hide. Phuwin tried many spaces in this mansion so he was thinking about a new place to hide so he went upstairs and looked around in the hallway but nothing close to the perfect place to hide. He could hear Kong counting from 1 to 100 and he was near to 100 so he rushed to the steps to hide somewhere but slipped from the steps and about to fall down but he felt a soft and white fur covered him safely.

When he looked up he saw white wolf holding him and landing on the floor without any injuries.

Phuwin: Papa!!

Everyone was stunned at the scene and Supanut went close to get Phuwin from the wolf and made him sit on the sofa. P'Piya went to bring the blanket to cover the wolf.
Non changed to human form and covered his body in the blanket before going near his son.

Non: Baby, are you okay?

Phuwin just nodded without saying anything.

Niran: Phuwin!!

Niran and others went to Phuwin and checked if he was alright.

Petch: Phuwin, can we go to your room?

Phuwin again nodded. He was not hurt but a little scared when he was about to fall from the stairs. Non followed them to Phuwin's room and wore his night dress in the bathroom which P'Piya placed for him on the shelf.

Phuwin: Papa….

Non went out from the bathroom and lay beside him and hugged him closely to hai chest.